Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #4

happyone

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Well it seems that perhaps not much of any activity of any subject matter of higher interest may be in the cards to occur today other than just more tablet watching and chit chat on a phone.

Give her a couple days to recover I think this hit her a little harder than usual.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Give her a couple days to recover I think this hit her a little harder than usual.

Perhaps. It is possible that her immune system's tolerance level to someone may have dropped after not being around them for a good while, and if so, that perhaps something was contracted somewhat easier than what may have once used to have been. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well it seems that perhaps not much of any activity of any subject matter of higher interest may be in the cards to occur today other than just more tablet watching and chit chat on a phone.

4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

She's probably happy to just be alive. The sad thing is that she had to do it alone. If any one of us were there we surely would have brought her hot and cold compresses, honey and lemon, homemade chicken soup, any medication necessary and of course, a lot of snuggling.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Thought for a while I would never see the Skunk and the Puppy back here. It is good to see.

You just haven't been looking back over your left shoulder, my aroma does not give me away like the skunks does.😀

I have been in eyesight of this " Leora's " thread every day. Even mark my trail in those funny heart circles every now and then.🤣

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

She's probably happy to just be alive. The sad thing is that she had to do it alone. If any one of us were there we surely would have brought her hot and cold compresses, honey and lemon, homemade chicken soup, any medication necessary and of course, a lot of snuggling.

👌 😉

1 minute ago, scutus said:

You just haven't been looking back over your left shoulder, my aroma does not give me away like the skunks does.😀

I have been in eyesight of this " Leora's " thread every day. Even mark my trail in those funny heart circles every now and then.🤣

I knew you were both very close. I tried to be the one to never quit.