Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #4

happyone

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

From here on out the 🐶 will be known as Steve or scooter 😁

I have no problem with Yvonne, Eva, or Scooter. Look at how much discussion that was generated regarding the little female Black and Tan Miniature Terrier's name.😀

I think by now any of these choices will be recognized regarding the " Blue Pillow Humper" !!  🤣

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, scutus said:

I have no problem with Yvonne, Eva, or Scooter. Look at how much discussion that was generated regarding the little female Black and Tan Miniature Terrier's name.😀

I think by now any of these choices will be recognized regarding the " Blue Pillow Humper" !!  🤣

The breed will be the next topic of discussion. Some thought she was a Doberman pincher or a miniature version.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Lol, if the biggest argument we have is the doggies name we're in good shape!

Jugg, I challenge the word " argument. This sir is a lively expression of opinions. All of which could be either right or wrong. 😂

38 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

That charging cord sure seems stretched out. Perhaps someone could use a longer power extension cord.

If I am not mistaken it is plugged in in the wall near the door. She occasionally puts the outlet end on the bed. 

• Like 1

Just now, scutus said:

If I am not mistaken it is plugged in in the wall near the door. She occasionally puts the outlet end on the bed. 

Right, and I was referring to the actual phone charging cord she had plugged into the outlet end of the power cord a little earlier while she was talking. It seemed stretched out all the way.

• Like 2