Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #4

happyone

37 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I don't have time to come here often, but it seems as though Leora just isn't enough stimulation for her fan base anymore

You are correct. But she would be if PEOPLE STAYED ON TOPIC!

Can we steer this away from the drivel before all the grownups leave, please?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Non ho tempo di venire qui spesso, ma sembra che Leora non sia più abbastanza stimolo per la sua base di fan

18 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Hai ragione. Ma lo sarebbe se le PERSONE SOGGIORNANO IN TEMA!

Possiamo allontanarlo dal drivel prima che tutti gli adulti se ne vadano, per favore?

My idea ... I think Leora always has the same interest as always from her fans here ... Rather the lack of constructive arguments that allows all users to say their opinion is the cause of this, and to go outside theme...
This is my personal thought

• Like 2

just a couple of hush remarks...still meaning well and being nice in a sarcastic way, hehe...

1 spying, do pls get (TF) out of this forum with all the not related gifs, pics or whatever

2 I'm afraid that the Queen lately did lose her magic touch, enthusiasm, will to explore the new ... destinations, hehe...etc. Missing her former free spirit. Hope she's just encircled in some kind of a routine and she'll get out of it.

That's all, folks!  😉

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

My idea ... I think Leora always has the same interest as always from her fans here ... Rather the lack of constructive arguments that allows all users to say their opinion is the cause of this, and to go outside theme...
This is my personal thought

Oops I was answering another forum in this one. Sorry for the confusion. I meant to say that it is important to be respectful to each other here. I have been taught this by a close friend.

• Like 1