Jump to content
happyone

Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #4

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, brian smith said:

The clue is in the name Voyeur which translates to somebody man or woman that likes to look..

You could give most men the best looking girl on the planet he would still look at someone else ..

Most say 99.9% of men are voyeurs the other 1% are not telling the truth...

I don't think I would take advice from someone on a voyeur site to say that people do not really need to look at these sites if they had a man or woman close by...probably close by meaning the next room...

I don't remember reading anywhere on this site asking for your opinion either, but here you are. 😁 Instead of complaining why not just read and move on.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I don't remember reading anywhere on this site asking for your opinion either, but here you are. 😁 Instead of complaining why not just read and move on.

Right there is always someone ready to give their advice ..not biased by the way just don't like something someone said so just tell them to shut up..

Yes that makes for a great forum if you don't agree with members just tell them to stop complaining ..

It's not complaining it's making dialogue something that is very much lacking if everyone is going to agree with each other..

And what ever happened to unabusive banter what a site if we are just going to say good morning you ok goodnight see you tomorrow..great that eh..you need members to challenge each other without the offensive arguing that makes for a better forum surely...

Ps.. but I must say brought you out the woodwork though to vent your spleen..See if you can reply without losing it..😀

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, brian smith said:

Right there is always someone ready to give their advice ..not biased by the way just don't like something someone said so just tell them to shut up..

Yes that makes for a great forum if you don't agree with members just tell them to stop complaining ..

It's not complaining it's making dialogue something that is very much lacking if everyone is going to agree with each other..

And what ever happened to unabusive banter what a site if we are just going to say good morning you ok goodnight see you tomorrow..great that eh..you need members to challenge each other without the offensive arguing that makes for a better forum surely...

Ps.. but I must say though brought you out the woodwork though to vent your spleen..

You say that this forum is lacking in dialogue ... when there is dialogue it is not a good topic .. I believe that you cannot monopolize the forum so when a topic doesn't interest you just don't read .... It's fair to say your own idea ( I agree, or I don't agree with you) but it's one thing to express a contrary opinion like: I don't agree that Leora is fine with that dress (just an example) one thing is to say: absurd that we talk about leora's clothes but who cares let's talk about something else (always example) ... when I talk about Leora's forms or anything else I have nothing to say, I don't intervene I read (many times you make me smile) and I don't intervene ... I think is better attitude to live together in this forum

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, brian smith said:

Right there is always someone ready to give their advice ..not biased by the way just don't like something someone said so just tell them to shut up..

Yes that makes for a great forum if you don't agree with members just tell them to stop complaining ..

It's not complaining it's making dialogue something that is very much lacking if everyone is going to agree with each other..

And what ever happened to unabusive banter what a site if we are just going to say good morning you ok goodnight see you tomorrow..great that eh..you need members to challenge each other without the offensive arguing that makes for a better forum surely...

Ps.. but I must say brought you out the woodwork though to vent your spleen..See if you can reply without losing it..😀

 

It takes a very small person to come into a thread and start attacking another member for no reason other than to complain someone mentioned Eva. It would be different if you came in and had a normal conversation. So it seems you should get this life you are saying people should get.

I would agree with you but then we would both be wrong 🤣

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Pepe said:

It takes a very small person to come into a thread and start attacking another member for no reason other than to complain someone mentioned Eva. It would be different if you came in and had a normal conversation. So it seems you should get this life you are saying people should get.

I would agree with you but then we would both be wrong 🤣

 

27 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

You say that this forum is lacking in dialogue ... when there is dialogue it is not a good topic .. I believe that you cannot monopolize the forum so when a topic doesn't interest you just don't read .... It's fair to say your own idea ( I agree, or I don't agree with you) but it's one thing to express a contrary opinion like: I don't agree that Leora is fine with that dress (just an example) one thing is to say: absurd that we talk about leora's clothes but who cares let's talk about something else (always example) ... when I talk about Leora's forms or anything else I have nothing to say, I don't intervene I read (many times you make me smile) and I don't intervene ... I think is better attitude to live together in this forum

You cannot accuse me of taking over I very rarely speak on here look at my posts 86 and been on here over 4 yrs yeah that is taking over..

Right I do not and never will attack people on here it is very much the opposite it's just a bit of banter without being abusive..

If you do not agree with me just say why and give your own conclusion for that...it's not correct to tell me to shut up or have someones permission to speak who as probably a couple of thousand posts who for that reason thinks they have more entitlement than someone with less..

When I say get a life it's just banter not a personal attack on someone think about it and return the banter without the abuse...

Lets all agree with each other and pretend everything in the world is fine ...

By the way that's just banter....just say if you want me to get back in my box and come out when I have someones permission..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, brian smith said:

 

You cannot accuse me of taking over I very rarely speak on here look at my posts 86 and been on here over 4 yrs yeah that is taking over..

Right I do not and never will attack people on here it is very much the opposite it's just a bit of banter without being abusive..

If you do not agree with me just say why and give your own conclusion for that...it's not correct to tell me to shut up or have someones permission to speak who as probably a couple of thousand posts who for that reason thinks they have more entitlement than someone with less..

When I say get a life it's just banter not a personal attack on someone think about it and return the banter without the abuse...

Lets all agree with each other and pretend everything in the world is fine ...

By the way that's just banter....just say if you want me to get back in my box and come out when I have someones permission..

 

🐱🐅 Not worth my time.

  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, brian smith said:

The clue is in the name Voyeur which translates to somebody man or woman that likes to look.

Voyeurism to me is when you are looking at or spying on someone and they don't know they are being watched.  The Tenants in every Apartment know they are being watched but they just don't know who is watching them.

For a guy to sneak up to someone's home and peek in their Windows without the knowledge of the Homeowner or Tenant or being in your own home peeking at someone with a Telescope or Binoculars that to me is True Voyeurism.  What's displayed in these Apartments is not the True Meaning of Voyeurism.  That's my own Personal Opinion of the matter.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...