If CamCaps did not exist? 🤔

Amy3

If CamCaps did not exist?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. If CamCaps did not exist, would you still subscribe to a voyeur site?

• Yes, I would still subscribe to a voyeur site.
    • No, I would not subscribe to a voyeur site.

• 3 months later...

Actually, I don't subscribe to any voyeur sites. I only have a membership to CamCaps, which is not a voyeur site, but rather an elite educational institution as we all know.

If CamCaps didn't exist, my garage would have been cleared and cleaned-up years ago, and the house would be painted by now. 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

I don't normally chime in on these General Discussion public forums, but after reading the recent fantastically droll posts from the sublimely sardonic Squirrel, I must contribute to the poll with a Yes.  

However, those who know me know that I subscribe to VH for two reasons, and two reasons only.  If those reasons were to ever decide to abandon the voyeur life, it would also be buh-bye for me - I would have no reason to stick around.  

In contrast to the original question, if I ever did have to check out of VH, would I still hang out at CC?  Yes, because I have formed friendships with many select members from across the globe.  Quite unique.  The same happened over at RLC, when my two main reasons were still there, before the Russian Purge and my interests emigrated to VH.  I had formed a lot of good friendships with [discussed.cc] members, and feel kind of bad for abandoning them.  Sorry guys!  But I have to follow my main brain vein.  I'm sure they understand. 😉  

Edited by sturmchaser
corrected name of former website

9 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

I don't normally chime in on these General Discussion public forums, but after reading the recent fantastically droll posts from the sublimely sardonic Squirrel, I must contribute to the poll with a Yes.  

However, those who know me know that I subscribe to VH for two reasons, and two reasons only.  If those reasons were to ever decide to abandon the voyeur life, it would also be buh-bye for me - I would have no reason to stick around.  

In contrast to the original question, if I ever did have to check out of VH, would I still hang out at CC?  Yes, because I have formed friendships with many select members from across the globe.  Quite unique.  The same happened over at RLC, when my two main reasons were still there, before the Russian Purge and my interests emigrated to VH.  I had formed a lot of good friendships with RLCF members, and feel kind of bad for abandoning them.  Sorry guys!  But I have to follow my main brain vein.  I'm sure they understand. 😉  

Formerly RLCF which is now https://discussed.cc/ 

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I think the idea of the forum is not only to allow comments but it also allows interaction with other members which can be good chat especially at this time when people have a need to interact with others. But of course you can still enjoy a voyeur site as it stands.