B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (January)

1 minute ago, firewall said:

well next just another recycling, so Ginger was  the emergency girl

I still do not quite understand the difference. I mean, why are new girls so much better than returning girls.

Dana and Aisha are not exactly a big step forward. I do not know Ginger, but i see no reason why she is more worse than the other girls in B4.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I still do not quite understand the difference. I mean, why are new girls so much better than returning girls.

Dana and Aisha are not exactly a big step forward. I do not know Ginger, but i see no reason why she is more worse than the other girls in B4.

the question is not if they are better or not but in my opinion it's always better to see new girls never seen before than the same recycling girls, i can give you already the program with ginger if you want

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.  Ginger does shows and doesn't fuck guys...so no cock for you!  You will love it...lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.  Ginger does shows and doesn't fuck guys...so no cock for you!  You will love it...lol

There's a good chance she likes guys and there is also a good Chance that we will not see anything of this. It is the usual GOV bullshit. 

Real life happens somewere else. 😣

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

the question is not if they are better or not but in my opinion it's always better to see new girls never seen before than the same recycling girls, i can give you already the program with ginger if you want

I guess, just one more silly Show girl. The same as all the other girls in B4. All the same bullshit Shows, no matter if the girls are new or not.

I hope RLC will cast some Girls that have shown in the past that they actually have a private life on cameras. Best would be a fast Holly come back. 😀👍

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I guess, just one more silly Show girl. The same as all the other girls in B4. All the same bullshit Shows, no matter if the girls are new or not.

I hope RLC will cast some Girls that have shown in the past that they actually have a private life on cameras. Best would be a fast Holly come back. 😀👍

Ginger is a nympho of the masturbation she can bating 3-4 times per day  this is what the guys want to see this is why rlc bring her back