B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (January)

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Makes sense because they raised the premium price 50%..without any new houses..nothing.Recycling must be more expensive for them.

but till the people continue pay the things will never change and it will be recycling on recycling  with just 2 or 3 new girls sometimes,

if the people want see new girls and guests i suggest to them to try VH a little....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

whether new girls perform like the sluts you want them to or not,  they are still new girls and something fresh to look at.  It's like looking at one photo of your favorite boyfriend Alladino, after you've seen it once, he's already outdated and you need to look for another boyfriend!!

How old are you, anyway? 

1 minute ago, firewall said:

but till the people continue pay the things will never change and it will be recycling on recycling  with just 2 or 3 new girls sometimes,

if the people want see new girls and guests i suggest to them to try VH a little....

I don't pay for this stupid shows and Barca houses,i pad for Martina&Alberto,linda&Tibor,maybe the COV houses when they have interesting residents.Sadly part of my money goes to this Barca places,not because i want but because is how subs works.

• Like 1