B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (January)

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I don't pay for this stupid shows and Barca houses,i pad for Martina&Alberto,linda&Tibor,maybe the COV houses when they have interesting residents.Sadly part of my money goes to this Barca places,not because i want but because is how subs works.

yeah, I agree with you.  It would be nice to only pay for the apartments you want instead of all the apartments but that will never happen!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I don't pay for this stupid shows and Barca houses,i pad for Martina&Alberto,linda&Tibor,maybe the COV houses when they have interesting residents.Sadly part of my money goes to this Barca places,not because i want but because is how subs works.

yes you pay for all the rlc appartments and you want or not your money goes to this girls apartments too

• Upvote 1

Come one..won't be Ginger&Kim,obviously Ginger is the replace clone to take Mileshow place in the shows with Monishow.Anotehr one that will make short vacations to fok with dudes and return and resume shows.

3 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

The amount of time that some of the haters on this forum complaining makes you wonder why are they here and do they think RLC or the girls care.  Im reading this stuff and its like okay you don't like it move on already.

The "haters" are payed cc users and also payed rlc users,they have exactly the same rights you or anyone else.

• Upvote 1