B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (January)

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Not all are paying CC members--only the Premium members are. There are a lot more non paying CC haters than paying ones. 

Probably yes,but they still have the same right as anyone to have their opinions.What is a hater..people watch things and they like or dislike,and they they express it in coments,in that case there is also the "Lovers",i see everyone as..users.Of cc..rlc..vh..etc.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Alladino said:

How old are you, anyway? 

So old he thinks calling you gay is an insult, and old enough to think girls having sex without being in a steady relationship is an immoral sin! 😉

• Like 1

1 minute ago, firewall said:

because you are pay member you think your opinion is better than the others ? come on

Go back and read what ze said-  "The haters are payed cc users and also payed rlc users."

Read my post  again--I said nothing about whether a paying member's opinion was better than a non paying member. I posted

"Not all are paying CC members--only the Premium members are. There are a lot more non paying CC haters than paying ones. "

Only Premium members are paying member of CC--it is easy to understand for most people.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Very good points Max about our friend Alladino.  How could he not know or remember who Ginger was?  It seems like it was every other post when she was here that she was masturbating...the masturbating queen of RLC or QB (Queen Bater) for short.  I do think if he is not already gay, he's headed there shortly LOL.

As for you paying since 2011, you are a better man than I am!!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Agree with you, but Kelly had not been there long enough, so we could say it is her first time !! 😉

That is true and if she ever comes back which i honestly don't believe she will.....we will just call it her first time, is that fair enough 🙂

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Probably yes,but they still have the same right as anyone to have their opinions.What is a hater..people watch things and they like or dislike,and they they express it in coments,in that case there is also the "Lovers",i see everyone as..users.Of cc..rlc..vh..etc.

If you had stated that in the first place, there would have been no response from me.

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Just because I can't remember many of the girls from GOV doesn't mean that I haven't been watching RLC for a long time.

Just because I like to see the real private life of the Girls (instead of silly pseudo lesbian shows) does not mean that I am gay. 

FUCK YOU!!! I hate it when people twist the facts and make false claims. It's not my fault you have a problem with guys in RLC. Maybe you should just work on your confidence a little bit. Maybe you'll be less jealous or whatever your problem is.

Trust me I have plenty of confidence...I've fucked more women than you ever dreamed of...up to four at once...so fuck you.  I'm talking about the preaching that you do.  The fact that in the short time you have been here, you seem to have led RLC towards guys showing up more often in places they don't belong and … as in the case of Mike recently for too fucking long.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

Go back and read what ze said-  "The haters are payed cc users and also payed rlc users."

Read my post  again--I said nothing about whether a paying member's opinion was better than a non paying member. I posted

"Not all are paying CC members--only the Premium members are. There are a lot more non paying CC haters than paying ones. "

Only Premium members are paying member of CC--it is easy to understand for most people.

there is haters on both side premium or not, the premium statut change nothing, after we can talk about the definition of a hater, it's not because we have different opinions than we are haters

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

So old he thinks calling you gay is an insult, and old enough to think girls having sex without being in a steady relationship is an immoral sin! 😉

LOL I'm not even going to waste my time on someone that thinks he knows how I think or what I believe!

• Confused 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Very good points Max about our friend Alladino.  How could he not know or remember who Ginger was?  It seems like it was every other post when she was here that she was masturbating...the masturbating queen of RLC or QB (Queen Bater) for short.  I do think if he is not already gay, he's headed there shortly LOL.

As for you paying since 2011, you are a better man than I am!!

I don't know why you think this gay bullshit would be offensive in any way. But you should really consider if that is the way you want to treat others in this forum.

The whole thing seems you and maxfactor try to be insulting. That is no way for a forum and not very constructive.

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Trust me I have plenty of confidence...I've fucked more women than you ever dreamed of...up to four at once...so fuck you.  I'm talking about the preaching that you do.  The fact that in the short time you have been here, you seem to have led RLC towards guys showing up more often in places they don't belong and … as in the case of Mike recently for too fucking long.

Amen brother!!!

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I don't know why you think this gay bullshit would be offensive in any way. But you should really consider if that is the way you want to treat others in this forum.

The whole thing seems you and maxfactor try to be insulting. That is no way for a forum and not very constructive.

you stop your bullshit and i'll stop mine.  the problem is you can't stop repeating yourself for the love of seeing guys in apartments they don't belong.  stop trying to ruin what little there is to love about RLC with people that know what they like and want to see.  You and several others are begging RLC to infiltrate the Barca dwellings with guys and that's not what they are about.  You already have couples apartments so complain to RLC that they either need to change out the players or get more couples apartments and leave the GOV's alone.  It's really that fucking simple!!

• Like 3