B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (January)

10 minutes ago, ed2 said:

So old he thinks calling you gay is an insult, and old enough to think girls having sex without being in a steady relationship is an immoral sin! 😉

Being gay is not an insult...it's a lifestyle sexual orientation.  Being gay is not the issue, the issue is that if someone continuously has an agenda and is focused on one thing ONLY...then it's just a label that applies

• Like 3

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you stop your bullshit and i'll stop mine.  the problem is you can't stop repeating yourself for the love of seeing guys in apartments they don't belong.  stop trying to ruin what little there is to love about RLC with people that know what they like and want to see.  You and several others are begging RLC to infiltrate the Barca dwellings with guys and that's not what they are about.  You already have couples apartments so complain to RLC that they either need to change out the players or get more couples apartments and leave the GOV's alone.  It's really that fucking simple!!

OMG...I've become Harley...lol  Very well said!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Trust me I have plenty of confidence...I've fucked more women than you ever dreamed of...up to four at once...so fuck you.  I'm talking about the preaching that you do.  The fact that in the short time you have been here, you seem to have led RLC towards guys showing up more often in places they don't belong and … as in the case of Mike recently for too fucking long.

You can say what you want, but a few more male visitors have done GOV good. There were some really fun to watch events end of last year.

Anyway, With Holly move out GOV has unfortunately collapsed again. These apartments urgently need more real life (and of course male visitors). Best would be a Change of the Concept. Maybe RLC could add at least one male to each of this apartments.  😀👍

• Confused 1

Just now, Alladino said:

You can say what you want, but a few more male visitors have done GOV good. There were some really fun to watch events end of last year.

Anyway, With Holly move out GOV has unfortunately collapsed again. These apartments urgently need more real life (and of course male visitors). Best would be a Change of the Concept. Maybe RLC could add at least one male to each of this apartments.  😀👍

you are a lost cause!!

• Like 3

Dumb, dumb, dumb, Ginger what have you done?
Dumb, dumb, dumb it's the sound of my toy
Dumb, dumb, dumb, Ginger what have you done?
Dumb, dumb, dumb it's the sound, it's the sound

Ginger's got a toy
Ginger's got a toy
Her whole world's come come come
From lookin' straight at the ceiling
What did her daddy do?
What did he put her through?
They said when Ginger was arrested they found him underneath a train
But man, he had it comin'
Now that Ginger's got a toy she ain't never gonna be the same

Ginger's got a toy
Ginger's got a toy
Her flog day's just begun
Now everybody is on the run
Tell me now it's untrue
What did her daddy do?

He jacked her little bitty clitty
The man has got to be insane
They say the spell that he was under the lightning and
The thunder knew that someone had to stop the pain.....

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Standby a few minutes and I will try to refresh your memory as to who Ginger is Alladino......or you could just do a search with Google...Ginger RLC or Ginger Real Life Cam.

I will always remember the girls who really brought personality to RLC. A view into the private life and even though you may not believe me, I don't just mean the sex life.

When there were all those russian couple apartments, I rarely wasted a view at GOV. So many shows and so little actual excitement. 

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I will always remember the girls who really brought personality to RLC. A view into the private life and even though you may not believe me, I don't just mean the sex life.

When there were all those russian couple apartments, I rarely wasted a view at GOV. So many shows and so little actual excitement. 

yes you do mean just the sex or you wouldn't put such an emphasis on the "pseudo lesbian shows" bit.

By the way, I'm glad that when there was the Russian apartments that they never put on any silly shows!

• Like 1

if RLC pays the girls based on their weight, I think this time they have invested a lot of money, personally I am really bored to always see the same faces and the same asses, luckily there is VHTV, there are new girls every few days

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Sergio said:

if RLC pays the girls based on their weight, I think this time they have invested a lot of money, personally I am really bored to always see the same faces and the same asses, luckily there is VHTV, there are new girls every few days

i don't know about every few days but you know me lol......after i had seen them once, it was good enough for me!