B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (January)

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

not sure exactly what you are saying here Ze.  I know you like to watch hetero sex but you don't go on and on about how there needs to be more guys and even resident guys involved in the GOV apartments.  There are couples apartments for the guys that come to take up space and throw down a pathetic fuck from time to time.  I just don't want to see the GOV apartments taking on guys as tenants and when a guy comes and stays for more than a couple of nights, to me he is a tenant.  Take that worthless Mike or that worthless rent a dick that Loraine had stay for way too fricking long....that is what I would NOT want to see if I was giving RLC my money.  Everybody has their own thoughts on what they want to see and mine are just different!!

You're thoughts ARE different.,..but not in this case. If Mrs Naga and myself do a European City break, it's usually a long weekend...3, maybe 4 nights max. That's what these BFs  should be allowed, nothing more...I think Mike's spent more time in B2 than Aria since he came...😏 

• Like 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

You're thoughts ARE different.,..but not in this case. If Mrs Naga and myself do a European City break, it's usually a long weekend...3, maybe 4 nights max. That's what these BFs  should be allowed, nothing more...I think Mike's spent more time in B2 than Aria since he came...😏 

I'll go 3 nights but that's it for the max.  Aria checked out a long time ago and has been spending more and more time at her private residence then she has been in the apartment....another waste by RLC!!

Gotta go....have a good evening!!

30 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

not sure exactly what you are saying here Ze.  I know you like to watch hetero sex but you don't go on and on about how there needs to be more guys and even resident guys involved in the GOV apartments.  There are couples apartments for the guys that come to take up space and throw down a pathetic fuck from time to time.  I just don't want to see the GOV apartments taking on guys as tenants and when a guy comes and stays for more than a couple of nights, to me he is a tenant.  Take that worthless Mike or that worthless rent a dick that Loraine had stay for way too fricking long....that is what I would NOT want to see if I was giving RLC my money.  Everybody has their own thoughts on what they want to see and mine are just different!!

Sometimes i do,i frequently say it's a lot better this girls to bring dudes to houses(barca or any others),found it much more appealing than girls pretending they are lesbians,agree that the GOV should only have dudes,boyfriends,paid male guests from time to time and not always,anyone is free to have their thoughts(you,me,anyone)but no need to insult the users in that style,fashion.You can do it but i expect more of you.

• Like 1

Il y a 6 heures, ed2 a dit :

I actually think she was quite good. Remember, she was there with Serafima, she might do alot better on her own. Without Serafima's tease shows and notorious clubnights! She masturbated frequently, and last time she had a guest (girl) come visit her. Anyway, I love her big butt and belly! ❤️

Yes no fucking Serafima please.

Those platonic, awkward baths in the tub with Serafima pretending to bate gets on my nerves all the time.

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't think they will either but if by some very slim chance they are, you will be seeing the same repeats at that time 🙂

I'll likely be pushing up daisies before the 20 Years comes around so I'll miss all the excitement.  :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1