B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (January)

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I must say Kim has a hot body and happy to be fully nude without any issues at all.

she has had sex for weeks in front of the cameras, so I think she has no problem showing up naked

12 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Why did Dana and Aisha keep their underwear and bathing suit to take a bath ??  I really don't understand ... 

Most likely because it was just the first attempt of the girls to give a teasing show. 🤣😂

Not much longer and the girls will feel the urge to massage each other half-naked with candlelight. 🤮

22 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Most likely because it was just the first attempt of the girls to give a teasing show. 🤣😂

Not much longer and the girls will feel the urge to massage each other half-naked with candlelight. 🤮

it's not for a show :angel:

I must say, even though she is very skinny, I think Dana is also pretty cute! I love how she pulls her feet up on her chair, and she is so cute when she scratches her nose! ❤️

20 hours ago, alokin said:

ragazze B4 onestamente andare a casa da solo se credi che questo non è il vostro posto, come ha fatto Milagress!

RLC has become disgusting
girls are useless
they are all false
fake shows
absolute boredom
I want Amira back with her sexy shoes !!!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Fagen said:

I would like that, great couple Amanda was a nice girl and Pablo was also behaving nice to all the girls.

Yes! Amanda was always fun, active , NAKED, SEXY,  and bringing lots of girls over for kinky fun …. One of my fave apartments for action... I agree Pablo was very tolerant , easy going nice with the other ladies … I would love to them (Amanda!!) again.  How about Please RLC...   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

it's not for a show :angel:

Like almost all the girls in GOV, the girls are obviously not really Ready to live in the apartment. So i guess, someone must have told them that they have to do something for the camera (like taking a bath together).

I suppose the girls followed the instructions and that in the minimal possible Version (without be in full nude). The normal development for girls so shy is that in a few weeks they continue with massages and silly dance shows. This has happened many times before and will certainly not be much different with this girls. 

Since holly and Ella moved out, B4 is practically dead. Monica and Milena are incredibly predictable and artificial. Dana and Aisha are new (as requested by so many here) but will most likely be trained into just two more useless show girls. Kim is alone in the big room. One can only hope that her BF will follow soon, but all alone, not much to watch.

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Like almost all the girls in GOV, the girls are obviously not really Ready to live in the apartment. So i guess, someone must have told them that they have to do something for the camera (like taking a bath together).

I suppose the girls followed the instructions and that in the minimal possible Version (without be in full nude). The normal development for girls so shy is that in a few weeks they continue with massages and silly dance shows. This has happened many times before and will certainly not be much different with this girls. 

Since holly and Alla moved out, B4 is practically dead. Monica and Milena are incredibly predictable and artificial. Dana and Aisha are new (as requested by so many here) but will most likely be trained into just two more useless show girls. Kim is alone in the big room. One can only hope that her BF will follow soon, but all alone, not much to watch.

Instead of thinking they are following directions, you just really have to look at them
These two girls are not shy when they are alone in the shower but on the other hand they respect the privacy of the other when they are together, there is a bathtub in the house and it is always tempting to use it, especially that women in general like to take baths, so they put on bikinis to respect the privacy of the other, there is no show in it, this is what friends can do when they are together
They seem to be really good friends long before they share a room together in Barcelona in a house full of cameras
It's as simple as that