B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (January)

3 hours ago, maxfactor said:

I actually would not mind the repeats if they consistently did what they are supposed to do.  To often lately...Kristy is a great example currently, they show up and just squat there doing nothing.  Lola did that in her last stay.  There have been many others who were as bad on their third or fourth stay as their first...Loraine, Alana and Beatrice come to mind.  As for the new girls...it drives me crazy that they don't seem to understand what they have gotten themselves into.  On what planet would someone appearing on an adult site, when instructed to have a bath with someone else...or alone for that matter...would they think doing it in a bathing suit is okay?  WTF...RLC needs to get these new players  with the program as soon as they arrive.

except for the repeats, I agree with everything you said!!

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

In this you being very wrong Harley,imagine if was someone always saying you're gay..exactly.One thing is to joke,fooling one or other time,other is insulting the user again and again.Expected more of you in this case,not of the other dude doing similar thing(thank god for The ignore list).I also prefer to see the girls foking with the dudes or watching them with their partners instead of fake lesbian bs, and it's not because of that i am gay,per contrary i love girls.Its even worst because the user doesn't treat you bad..so what's the point!?

not sure exactly what you are saying here Ze.  I know you like to watch hetero sex but you don't go on and on about how there needs to be more guys and even resident guys involved in the GOV apartments.  There are couples apartments for the guys that come to take up space and throw down a pathetic fuck from time to time.  I just don't want to see the GOV apartments taking on guys as tenants and when a guy comes and stays for more than a couple of nights, to me he is a tenant.  Take that worthless Mike or that worthless rent a dick that Loraine had stay for way too fricking long....that is what I would NOT want to see if I was giving RLC my money.  Everybody has their own thoughts on what they want to see and mine are just different!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's the expectation I like, the mystery...not knowing what you're gonna get. Returning girls offering something new that we haven't seen from them before are few and far between, imo...

A new shy girl gradually opening up over time is a 'biggy' for me...

Well said Chili !!

• Thanks 1