Leora, Malia - General Chat Topic 2020 January #5

happyone

35 minutes ago, van the man said:

Emi is going to be spending a lot of time in the toilet hiding from the cameras. Such a shame!

Van, if you have replay, you will be able to see that is not the case. Emi took a quick shower within thirty  minutes of her arrival.   😉

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

and in any case I also pay for this apartment and consequently I hope that there is some fun here too, not a cloistered house

You pay to look in on the apartment, but not for performances.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

what makes me laugh is that girls are shameless.
don't you think that Leora's friend has never seen what she is doing here?
and that we want her to be like Leora too?
and don't you think she knows there are cams?
then I don't understand this pretense

I seriously doubt that her friend has ever seen what does. RLC was always blocked in Russia.

16 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Hello my dear old friend hope you are well haven't seen you in these parts forever.

Hi great to know you are there. Of course you are right that Leora will not do anything with anyone other than Paul. Emi is a longstanding friend who has a nice family and has never shown any interest in being involved with RLC. She has taken showers at Leora's apartment before so hopefully the better cams will ensure we some nice views of her. I do wonder why she went to the toilet to get changed but early days. 

I hope our wonderful girl keeps us entertained when Emi sleeps. Her bates are a wonder to behold!!!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, van the man said:

Hi great to know you are there. Of course you are right that Leora will not do anything with anyone other than Paul. Emi is a longstanding friend who has a nice family and has never shown any interest in being involved with RLC. She has taken showers at Leora's apartment before so hopefully the better cams will ensure we some nice views of her. I do wonder why she went to the toilet to get changed but early days. 

I hope our wonderful girl keeps us entertained when Emi sleeps. Her bates are a wonder to behold!!!

I don't think you will ever have that to worry about. Just like in the former apartment where there is a will there is a way 😁

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, van the man said:

Perhaps the reason is that she took the toiletries she purchased into the restroom. So that they would not interfere with each other brushing their teeth, etc. I think her shyness will disappear depending how long she is going to be visiting. 

But, I know nothing is definite, trying to guess their actions.😁

4 minutes ago, lwis said:

Damn, it looks like they will sleep in the same bed ....
In that case, I don't understand why Leora emptied GR's locker .... (and we got no activity / show ... neither from Leora nor from the other) ...

As I mentioned to van where there is a will there will always be a way.

• Like 1