très bon matin bonne journée
à demain

muito boa noite leora tenha um ótimo dia
muito boa noite tenha um ótimo dia
muito bom dia tenha um ótimo dia
vejo voce amanha

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, lwis said:

Damn, it looks like they will sleep in the same bed ....
In that case, I don't understand why Leora emptied GR's locker .... (and we got no activity / show ... neither from Leora nor from the other) ...

Maybe no show between the two. But Leora is advertising on cam 2., and all she has to do to utilize one of the best cams, cam 3, is to turn around. 

I don't think Emi's presence is going to make too big of a change in Leora's actions.😀

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

Leora has never given an indication of wanting sex with anyone but Paul so would be very surprised if anything happened.  BUTif it did I would definitely cheer them on.

Yes who wouldn't cheer them on 😁.

I get the impression Leora is a very loyal girlfriend / wife someone who we would all appreciate having.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

She wasn't shy when she showered.

This may sound strange, but I personally chose not to see her shower, because she's Leora's guest, and she was willing to take the sacrifice to visit her friend, even though there's cameras, and the reality is, you have to take a shower, no matter what, so I would like to view her in a way where she's slowly getting comfortable around the camera, that's the way I like to view her

• Like 1