B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #3 (January / February)

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

God willing, finally, let's see some real life tonight, the girls are really enjoying themselves, I hope, all of you too.

Can't see anything...they picked the blind spot in the room without camera reach.  That's why nobody else is watching it either. :dodgy:

49 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So she bated for one and a quarter hours this afternoon!...What exactly would you like her to do to stop you complaining...apart from leaving...?

So praising the "Magic M" is ok,But doing the opposite it isn't..right.When show girl leaves i will stop coment about her and her stupid shows.

• Like 2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Ok...No worries. We're good 😉

We are always good.You sometimes have terrible tastes(😝)but i cant condemn you because is your personal tastes.In this specific case you will "crie" when "Magic M" leaves and i will open a champagne bottle and celebrate such magnificent event.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

We are always good.You sometimes have terrible tastes(😝)but i cant condemn you because is your personal tastes.In this specific case you will "crie" when "Magic M" leaves and i will open a champagne bottle and celebrate such magnificent event.

More like a bottle of Mateus Rose lol...😏

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

So praising the "Magic M" is ok,But doing the opposite it isn't..right.When show girl leaves i will stop coment about her and her stupid shows.

and as we all could see .she made sure to have her wardrobe light on . and yes she did that so it would make the lighting bad …and yes she does use the dildo to hide her pussy.just like her teacher ..sofie taught her to do...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2