B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #3 (January / February)

Just now, Mauri said:

the real emotions will never be with passing guys who just want to fuck them, so don't say bullshit

Guys who want to pick up a girl on the weekend and don't think about a long-term relationship is the most normal thing for people that age range. 

Bullshit are all those pseudo lesbian events that take place so often in GOV. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

I know it has changed. I've been on RLC since it only had 3 apartments, everything they did in GoV was all at the request of the forums

Now the fault of actual state of site is of us lol.Its our fault Aria passed four months in Barca house and living in other house and site don't bother  to replace her..or that we have Irma for the 5 time doing same nothing.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I ragazzi che vogliono andare a prendere una ragazza nel fine settimana e non pensare a una relazione a lungo termine sono la cosa più normale per le persone di questa fascia d'età. 

Le cazzate sono tutti quegli eventi pseudo lesbici che si svolgono così spesso in GOV. 

21 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Ora la colpa dell'effettivo stato del sito è di noi lol. La sua colpa è che Aria è passata quattro mesi in casa Barca e che vive in un'altra casa e sito non si preoccupa di sostituirla ... o che abbiamo Irma per la 5 volta facendo lo stesso Niente.

but for what fucking reason do you pay then !!! I pay to see women, not guys who deal with sluts as sluts, if they do it outside, they are their problems, at home I want to see only girls, and lesbian shows have been requested here in CC, if it is true that you are from long time you should know

11 minutes ago, Mauri said:

but for what fucking reason do you pay then !!! I pay to see women, not guys who deal with sluts as sluts, if they do it outside, they are their problems, at home I want to see only girls, and lesbian shows have been requested here in CC, if it is true that you are from long time you should know

I don't get it. RLC should be about the lives of the residents, not some silly show for people who have a problem with their self-confidence and can't see any guys. 

The idea of a voyuer page is to give an insight into the life of the residents. It is completely idiotic that the residents pretend that their lives correspond to the fantasy of some of the viewers. 

Especially when this then also contradicts the real sexual orientation of the Girls. It is  completely idiotic to see Girls pretend to be lesbians on a page that is about the private life of the residents, no matter if some people in CC would like to see this bullshit.

BTW, i think most people here (all CC and not just this thread) have no problem with guys. This is a Problem you have and i fell sorry for you. 

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Non capisco RLC dovrebbe riguardare la vita dei residenti, non uno spettacolo sciocco per le persone che hanno un problema con la loro autostima e non riescono a vedere nessun ragazzo. 

L'idea di una pagina voyuer è quella di dare un'idea della vita dei residenti. È completamente idiota che i residenti fingano che le loro vite corrispondano alla fantasia di alcuni spettatori. 

Soprattutto quando questo contraddice anche il vero orientamento sessuale delle ragazze. È del tutto idiota vedere ragazze che fingono di essere lesbiche in una pagina che parla della vita privata dei residenti, non importa se alcune persone in CC vorrebbero vedere queste stronzate.

A proposito, penso che la maggior parte della gente qui (tutto CC e non solo questo thread) non abbia alcun problema con i ragazzi. Questo è un problema che hai e mi dispiace per te. 

I'm not the only one who doesn't want kids in the house, I'm sorry for you, I don't think you have a life of how you would like to see it here, and above all you can complain as much as you want, but think about it, who is the idiot? RLC or you who keep paying to see things you don't like?

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

I'm not the only one who doesn't want kids in the house, I'm sorry for you, I don't think you have a life of how you would like to see it here, and above all you can complain as much as you want, but think about it, who is the idiot? RLC or you who keep paying to see things you don't like?

Now you're going to start bad-mouthing the visitors again? Or what are you mean by "kids"?

Anyway, I think it's a pity if all we see in GOV are these silly shows and the girls go somewhere else to have some real fun. I don't think it's important that you find it hard to see guys, because that is an issue you have and you should work on (it is Always good to work on self-confidence). 

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Ora inizierai di nuovo a parlare male ai visitatori? O cosa intendi con "bambini"?

Ad ogni modo, penso che sia un peccato se tutto ciò che vediamo in GOV sono questi spettacoli sciocchi e le ragazze vanno da qualche altra parte per divertirsi davvero. Non penso che sia importante trovare ragazzi, perché è un problema che hai e su cui dovresti lavorare (è sempre bene lavorare sulla fiducia in se stessi). 

you are the one who has problems, and very serious

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, Mauri said:

I payed to see regular people,doing their daily life's and watching them in their intimacy,in an unscripted,raw way.I pay Martina&Alberto and some few more houses,i gladly pay for those houses,sadly my money also goes to the Barca workers and all their stupid shows and endless rejoins.I can only speack for myself..i never requested stupid fake,emotionless lésbic shows.You can watch millions of naked girls free in internet..i pay rlc to watch something diferent..real life in cams.Sadly a thing almost vanished from site.

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Ho pagato per vedere gente normale, fare la vita di tutti i giorni e guardarli nella loro intimità, in modo crudo e senza scrupoli. Pago Martina e Alberto e qualche altra casa, pago volentieri quelle case, purtroppo i miei soldi vanno anche ai lavoratori della Barca e tutti i loro stupidi spettacoli e infinite ricongiungimenti. Posso solo parlare per me..non ho mai richiesto stupidi spettacoli lésbic falsi e privi di emozioni.Puoi guardare milioni di ragazze nude libere in internet..pago per guardare qualcosa di diverso ... vita reale in cams.Sadly una cosa quasi svanita dal sito.

here, that of couples is real life, therefore, why in GoV instead people want to see only girls having sex?

don't poison each other, we'll never agree, let's change the subject, I find it much more interesting to see Leora and Malia looking at the tablet, than all these girls around a table.