B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (January)

8 hours ago, costa049 said:

I'm sorry to be disagreeing with you, since you don't know what happens in a girl's group. Your vision of reality is reduced to what you're used to see. This is not a pure cam site, where the actors act to the cams. The concept here is reallity, with the plus of us watching. Of course they have to act a little bit because they know that they have viewers, but that is a very little portion of all this, since the main concept is "reallity". And if you see, they aren't even worried with the presence of the cams or keep looking at them

Let's turn around your reasoning. How would you possibly know what a group of women without a camera would realistically be doing among themselves on a Saturday night? If you really think RLC (and especially GOV) would be a good source to answer this question, I'm afraid I have to tell you that this is extremely naive or simply plain silly. You should think about whether your assessment is based on logical thinking.or just on a wish. I guess, you want it to be true, so you irgnore everything even the most obvious signs. 

Come on, seriously. Do you really think normal girls would give some kind of teaing show on a Saturday night without a camera. Most of the Girls are most likely into guys. Why should they do something like that? Sorry, you have to use your mind to realize that RLC is selling bullshit as real life. 

7 hours ago, moos54 said:

men and women not having the same interests in life, so I don't think we can take your comments as a good example

the men are much less cerebral than the girls, so we would be more on a party like this, beers, football, arm wrestling and punch in the face ^^

For you everything that happens in a GOV apartment is always perfect and realistic. A girl could shit on the kitchen table and you would say that this is what girls do among themselves. 😣

A little common sense should make everyone understand that B1 (even with Kristy and Alana present) is nothing different than the other GOV apartments. The girls give silly shows to distract from the fact that there is no view into their private life given. They give this Shows to pretend as if GOV is not dead. 

I also find Alladino very boring, but if we are a little realistic, we must say that he is right, last night was made for the cameras, maybe the girls had a little fun, but surely if they had to choose, or they stayed at home on social networks, or went to the disco, cetamente Moos, they will not agree, I will try to make a reason

unless you have hidden cameras in a girls' apartment, you will never know what girls really do when they are in a group, just because they are women does not mean that they must always have guys around them, they can also decide to spend an evening quiet among them without boys, in real life no one plays naked or sex games with boys, among girls there is more complicity, they do things that between males would never happen, and some have a dignity, they do not show themselves naked in front of the first what happens, you say it is a show for the cameras for everything they do for the simple fact that there are cameras in the house, the funny thing is that you continue to pay, watch and complain even if you don't like it.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Mauri said:

unless you have hidden cameras in a girls' apartment, you will never know what girls really do when they are in a group, just because they are women does not mean that they must always have guys around them, they can also decide to spend an evening quiet among them without boys, in real life no one plays naked or sex games with boys, among girls there is more complicity, they do things that between males would never happen, and some have a dignity, they do not show themselves naked in front of the first what happens, you say it is a show for the cameras for everything they do for the simple fact that there are cameras in the house, the funny thing is that you continue to pay, watch and complain even if you don't like it.

First of all, I should perhaps say that there are situations in which people deviate from their usual behaviour. Maybe in connection with drugs (like alcohol) or associated with a certain social flow. Some examples are mardi gras, nude college Initiations or nude race events. It is fun and normaly very harmless. 

73376447-1024x612.jpg

1576382070_443c3b9ed4_b.jpg

What they all have in common is the excitement of breaking a taboo in the normal interaction between the sexes. The whole thing does not work with only guys or with only girls. That's why it is so obvious that these silly show events in GOV with all the time only Girls present is something the girls perform for the cameras. If they would be guys present, there would at least be the possibility that there is also some excitement  for the girls, but all alone, this girls just do there job. The whole thing is simply unrealistic and artificial. 

To say here that we as men can't know if the girls wouldn't do something like this without cameras is ridiculous. It's like you want proof that unicorns don't exist. 

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Prima di tutto, dovrei forse dire che ci sono situazioni in cui le persone si discostano dal loro comportamento abituale. Forse in relazione a droghe (come l'alcol) o associato a un certo flusso sociale. Alcuni esempi sono il martedì grasso, le iniziazioni al college nude o gli eventi di gare nude. È divertente e normalmente molto innocuo. 

73376447-1024x612.jpg

1576382070_443c3b9ed4_b.jpg

Ciò che tutti hanno in comune è l'eccitazione di rompere un tabù nella normale interazione tra i sessi. L'intera cosa non funziona solo con ragazzi o solo ragazze. Ecco perché è così ovvio che questi sciocchi eventi in GOV con tutto il tempo che solo le ragazze presenti sono qualcosa che le ragazze eseguono per le telecamere. Se fossero presenti ragazzi, ci sarebbe almeno la possibilità che ci sia anche un po 'di entusiasmo per le ragazze, ma tutte sole, queste ragazze fanno proprio lì il lavoro. Il tutto è semplicemente irrealistico e artificiale. 

Dire qui che noi uomini non possiamo sapere se le ragazze non farebbero qualcosa del genere senza telecamere è ridicolo. È come se volessi provare che non esistono unicorni. 

first of all he put photos of a gay pride, and as you see in the photos the girls are covering up, there are exhibitionists who have no problem showing themselves to give to strangers, and others who do not, and you must not condemn them, probably not you have an active sex life or how you want it, and then come look for it in RLC