B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (January)

16 minutes ago, Mauri said:

first of all he put photos of a gay pride, and as you see in the photos the girls are covering up, there are exhibitionists who have no problem showing themselves to give to strangers, and others who do not, and you must not condemn them, probably not you have an active sex life or how you want it, and then come look for it in RLC

WTF? I actually thought you probably have little experience, but I was polite, so not mention it. 😅🤣  BTW, I deliberately chose photos that do not show too much but still give the idea.

Anyway, The whole thing doesn't change the fact that it is completely unrealistic to see the girls Weekly (or even more) to perform Strip Shows in GOV. Especially when there is no reason for it except the cameras, because not even a single guy is present. 

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

WTF? In realtà pensavo che probabilmente avessi poca esperienza, ma ero educato, quindi non menzionarlo. 🤣 🤣 A   proposito, ho deliberatamente scelto delle foto che non mostrano troppo ma danno comunque l'idea.

Ad ogni modo, il tutto non cambia il fatto che è del tutto irrealistico vedere le ragazze Weekly (o anche di più) per esibirsi in Strip Show in GOV. Soprattutto quando non c'è motivo per farlo tranne le telecamere, perché nemmeno un ragazzo è presente. 

sure because if there are guys instead it becomes all real, just like when Megan and her boyfriend were there who fucked while other girls masturbated on the same bed with him in front or like when they made the orgy with Belle and her boyfriend ?? Is this real for you? I'm sorry to tell you, but in real life these things don't happen often and above all Megan, Belle and their boyfriends, have never had orgies or couple exchanges in their life, but for you it's real because there are boys,
what you call real life is only what you want to see and you cannot do in your real life, and therefore only your fantasy, if you don't like what you see stop paying, but if you keep paying and looking, then it means that what you see you like.

• Confused 1

Just now, Mauri said:

sure because if there are guys instead it becomes all real, just like when Megan and her boyfriend were there who fucked while other girls masturbated on the same bed with him in front or like when they made the orgy with Belle and her boyfriend ?? Is this real for you? I'm sorry to tell you, but in real life these things don't happen often and above all Megan, Belle and their boyfriends, have never had orgies or couple exchanges in their life, but for you it's real because there are boys,
what you call real life is only what you want to see and you cannot do in your real life, and therefore only your fantasy, if you don't like what you see stop paying, but if you keep paying and looking, then it means that what you see you like.

The difference is that the only possibility trigger for an event is not only the camera. For example, if Linda and Tibor are having sex, it could be that they need more viewers or that they want to have sex. That is something were we will not know what is the reason and it will therefor be more realistic. With an Event were hetro Girls give Strip Shows without any guy present, it is obviously just for the camera. That is a Fantasy the Girls perform for People like you that are not really interrested in there actual private life.

Let face it, this Girls go a very cheap way. The give silly Shows instead of actuall give a view into there private life. All while they Keep this private life outside the apartment. 

15 minutes ago, Alladino said:

La differenza è che l'unica possibilità innescata per un evento non è solo la telecamera. Ad esempio, se Linda e Tibor fanno sesso, potrebbe essere che hanno bisogno di più spettatori o che vogliono fare sesso. Questo è qualcosa in cui non sapremo quale sia la ragione e sarà quindi più realistico. Con un evento in cui le ragazze hetro danno spettacoli di spogliarello senza nessun ragazzo presente, è ovviamente solo per la macchina fotografica. Questa è una fantasia che le ragazze eseguono per persone come te che non sono realmente interessate nella vita privata reale.

Ammettiamolo, queste ragazze vanno molto a buon mercato. Dare Spettacoli sciocchi invece di attuall dare una visione della vita privata lì. Nel frattempo mantengono questa vita privata fuori dall'appartamento. 

you just can't understand, Linta and Tibor are a couple, and like all couples they fuck when they feel like it, if you say it's not real just because there are cameras to shoot them, it's your problem, RLC is a project where it puts arranging the apartments with cameras, and obviously those who live there are paid to stay in front of the cameras, the inhabitants simply have to live their lives as if there were no cameras, so they can do what they want, they are not obliged to do things only because there are cameras, the inhabitants know that they earn more if they show more, because people pay to watch them, but even if they don't have sex or masturbate, they still have a monthly salary. if they had someone to tell them what to do, you would see a sex-based show every day, instead it is not like that, therefore, you can continue to complain how much you want, the problem is only yours, the girls have fun, they go out, and maybe I fuck too, instead you will always stay behind a screen watching them,
fake shows will always be those made with boys for sexual purposes (which in reality does not happen).

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Alladino said:

@costa049

It remains a show for the camera. It is not not an event that the girls would have if there were no cameras. 

Just like 7 hetero guys would not get the idea to play strip games without any girl present even if they had some beers, this is also unrealistic for seven hetero girls. Especially this would not be a weekly event. 

Lets face it, this is just one more bullshit show for the camera and has nothing to do with the private life of the girls. 

I disagree with you here, and I start to wonder if you look spesificly for things to complain about? You are never satisfied with anything! Here they had a real nice dinner with clothes on, then they chilled on the cough for the rest of the night, and played a few card games, before they went to bed. It was no big show, like when they instantly strip off and do a super awkward show just for the camera. I hate that as much as you! But all in all, I think this was quite a nice night. It wasn't a full on real life, wild, drunken party, like I also love, but this was as close as you get to a real life, friends' dinner party.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

you just can't understand, Linta and Tibor are a couple, and like all couples they fuck when they feel like it, if you say it's not real just because there are cameras to shoot them, it's your problem, RLC is a project where it puts arranging the apartments with cameras, and obviously those who live there are paid to stay in front of the cameras, the inhabitants simply have to live their lives as if there were no cameras, so they can do what they want, they are not obliged to do things only because there are cameras, the inhabitants know that they earn more if they show more, because people pay to watch them, but even if they don't have sex or masturbate, they still have a monthly salary. if they had someone to tell them what to do, you would see a sex-based show every day, instead it is not like that, therefore, you can continue to complain how much you want, the problem is only yours, the girls have fun, they go out, and maybe I fuck too, instead you will always stay behind a screen watching them,
fake shows will always be those made with boys for sexual purposes (which in reality does not happen).

I have no problem with the cameras, I just dislike the shows. The whole thing is simply exaggerated in GOV. You can really see how real life disappears more and more from the project and is replaced by silly shows. 

I know the girls don't give a shit about that. In the end I think that RLC is the one who is responsible for this bullshit. They sell a glimpse into private life of other people that can almost not be seen any more (and certainly not in GOV). 

I understand that in the apartments, a fucking thing doesn't happen and therefore we have to talk about something else, but this discussion has become boring, we have been talking about the same thing for years, so everyone remains of his idea

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The difference is that the only possibility trigger for an event is not only the camera. For example, if Linda and Tibor are having sex, it could be that they need more viewers or that they want to have sex. That is something were we will not know what is the reason and it will therefor be more realistic. With an Event were hetro Girls give Strip Shows without any guy present, it is obviously just for the camera. That is a Fantasy the Girls perform for People like you that are not really interrested in there actual private life.

Let face it, this Girls go a very cheap way. The give silly Shows instead of actuall give a view into there private life. All while they Keep this private life outside the apartment. 

In a foreign city on vacation, the most realistic had been if they go out to a club every other night! As RLC subscribers, I doubt any of us want that? We, atleast I, want them to have more parties at home.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I disagree with you here, and I start to wonder if you look spesificly for things to complain about? You are never satisfied with anything! Here they had a real nice dinner with clothes on, then they chilled on the cough for the rest of the night, and played a few card games, before they went to bed. It was no big show, like when they instantly strip off and do a super awkward show just for the camera. I hate that as much as you! But all in all, I think this was quite a nice night. It wasn't a full on real life, wild, drunken party, like I also love, but this was as close as you get to a real life, friends' dinner party.

Did you watch the event? A Christmas hat with sex show tasks went around the girls. A lot of Strip elements, bullshit like kissing the breast of other girls or recognizing girls blindfolded by their asses. The usual bullshit show. 

6 hours ago, Alladino said:

A girl could shit on the kitchen table and you would say that this is what girls do among themselves. 😣

Cool! I'd definitely watch that! I've seen a few girls pee the bed on RLC, and I found it cute, but this sounds even more interesting. 😉

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Did you watch the event? A Christmas hat with sex show tasks went around the girls. A lot of Strip elements, bullshit like kissing the breast of other girls or recognizing girls blindfolded by their asses. The usual bullshit show. 

Yes. You know my opinion now. We all know yours, the way you keep pushing it on and on and on. Can we settle it at that?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yes. You know my opinion now. We all know yours, the way you keep pushing it on and on and on. Can we settle it at that?

You were the one who Reply to me and claimed it was just a card game. 

BTW, it is possible to discuss different topics in this thread at the same time. You can always bring up a different topic at any time.