Leora General Chat Topic #6 January 2020

jugghead

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Correct between keeping the house safe from the fires and the wife breaking her femur. Plus cooking and cleaning life is pretty busy for me.

I meant taking an odd break from watch the 6hr bath epic...🤣

But hey, it sounds like it's been pretty scary over there with the fires. I hope Mrs Aussie_oi_oi makes a speedy recovery and all is well 👌

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I think Malia needs to make the guest room her space. To set up the guestroom how she wants it and add things that make it feel it's her private space. Leora would need to move the her laundry clothes to her room. Just some little things to help Malia settle in.

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I think Malia needs to make the guest room her space. To set up the guestroom how she wants it and add things that make it feel it's her private space. Leora would need to move the her laundry clothes to her room. Just some little things to help Malia settle in.

Don't go too crazy on it, Aussie. Pretty soon Paul arrives.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Don't go too crazy on it, Aussie. Pretty soon Paul arrives.

Maybe Paul will have the questroom and Bangs can sleep with Leora..... happy days

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Maybe Paul will have the questroom and Bangs can sleep with Leora..... happy days

Note: Bangs was another nickname will called Emi in the old days.