Leora General Chat Topic #6 January 2020

jugghead

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Agreed, although imo that adjective is a mild term of referring to sexy as well in their case in those outfits.

Yes, but I need to choose my words carefully. Trying not to piss anyone off, especially them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Perhaps Leora should say to her friend, "Already done with that beer ? Well what are you waiting on ? Go grab another and let's try relax and enjoy this time and perhaps make the best of it".

I like it when you talk in only one paragraph. 🤣

• Haha 2

A little tune often thought of from somewhat of a different perspective because of a certain attractive woman before she had a roommate:

She sits alone, waiting for suggestions....He's been trying to be polite, avoiding lots of questions...          His lips are dry, her heart is gently pounding...Don't he wanna know, exactly what she's thinking...

His heart's beating like a drum...Is he gonna notice perhaps this girl is wanting some...Well hopefully soon now baby, he will know for sure...                                    Don't he wanna know, exactly what she's thinking...

If ya know I want your body and I think your sexy....C'mon sugar let me know....If you really need me, just reach out to touch me....and c'mon honey show me so !  🙂