Leora General Chat Topic #6 January 2020

jugghead

Hi Guys
I was here to read your posts, and in general, everyone liked yesterday's dance show ... yes, but I, on the contrary, will do: "DISLIKE" ....
I mean, from the show itself, I liked it, but not the interaction with the audience .... that I guess was outside, by their gestures and conversations ...
I admired Malia's boldness, so timid for us, payers, and so bold for the outside, sometimes lifting her already tiny garment, showing her panties ...
Leora also disappointed me, ostensibly dropping the top of the dress, and leading someone, I suppose, to be more daring, which made her show her middle finger ....
Some alcohol excuses something, but I hope it has no implications for the neighbors (or their women) and Leora does not lose her class, which elevated her to the first Lady of Rlc, and does not slip into vulgarity ....
I beg your pardon if i was unfair, but it is just my opinion and nothing else is worth more than that ...
Good evening to ALL....

16 minutes ago, lwis said:

Hi Guys
I was here to read your posts, and in general, everyone liked yesterday's dance show ... yes, but I, on the contrary, will do: "DISLIKE" ....
I mean, from the show itself, I liked it, but not the interaction with the audience .... that I guess was outside, by their gestures and conversations ...
I admired Malia's boldness, so timid for us, payers, and so bold for the outside, sometimes lifting her already tiny garment, showing her panties ...
Leora also disappointed me, ostensibly dropping the top of the dress, and leading someone, I suppose, to be more daring, which made her show her middle finger ....
Some alcohol excuses something, but I hope it has no implications for the neighbors (or their women) and Leora does not lose her class, which elevated her to the first Lady of Rlc, and does not slip into vulgarity ....
I beg your pardon if i was unfair, but it is just my opinion and nothing else is worth more than that ...
Good evening to ALL....

Je ne suis pas certain qu'il y ait eu des spectateurs extérieurs à leur spectacle d'hier soir. Je pense  qu'elles se servaient tout simplement de la vitre de la porte-fenêtre comme d'un miroir pour s'admirer elles-mêmes. Elles avaient l'habitude dans l'ancien appartement de danser face au miroir de la chambre d'amis. De plus, il me semble que ce côté de l'appartement donne sur un parc ou un jardin.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, lwis said:

Hi Guys
Good evening to ALL....

leora's class? lol...

no she is not a classy woman my friend! no! never was!

• Like 2

very good night leora and malia have a great day
very good night have a great day
very good morning have a great day
See you tomorrow

muito boa noite leora e malia tenha um ótimo dia
muito boa noite tenha um ótimo dia
muito bom dia tenha um ótimo dia
vejo voce amanha

tired good night GIF   Good Morning Dog GIF by Originals

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, fil37_fifi said:

Je ne suis pas certain qu'il y ait eu des spectateurs extérieurs à leur spectacle d'hier soir. Je pense  qu'elles se servaient tout simplement de la vitre de la porte-fenêtre comme d'un miroir pour s'admirer elles-mêmes. Elles avaient l'habitude dans l'ancien appartement de danser face au miroir de la chambre d'amis. De plus, il me semble que ce côté de l'appartement donne sur un parc ou un jardin.

If you want to believe that, that's fine for me ... but maybe you want to see the replay and the finger gesture ...
Thanks for your response, anyway.

If you want to believe that, that's fine for me ... but maybe you want to see the replay and the finger gesture ...

Your partially right there definitely was no one outside watching the girls. That window looks out over the river and if you look closely you can see traffic go by on the bridge, to far away for anyone to see into the apartment especially when the apartment lights were off.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, lwis said:

You should read my reply to fil37

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lwis said:

As a matter of fact go to camera 4 during the day and night you can see out of the window or the reflection in the refrigerator.

• Like 2