Is Meghan Markle just a scheming bitch?

9 minutes ago, Maturin said:

This is an example of projection. mate. We read it up and down all the threads that you and your right-wing schlepps have infected here on CamCaps. Old men raging at a world that they no longer understand or can influence, seizing every opportunity to project their own insecurites on to anyone that disagrees with their narrow-minded bullshit.

If you support the Royal Family then you are supporting an institution that has covered up peadophilia within its ranks - that's not an insinuation, mate.

Calm down go and take your medication and give us all a break from your inane ramblings.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Maturin said:

This is an example of projection. mate. We read it up and down all the threads that you and your right-wing schlepps have infected here on CamCaps. Old men raging at a world that they no longer understand or can influence, seizing every opportunity to project their own insecurites on to anyone that disagrees with their narrow-minded bullshit.

If you support the Royal Family then you are supporting an institution that has covered up peadophilia within its ranks - that's not an insinuation, mate.

The ramblings of a loon who doesn't understand that "the old men" are prevailing.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Rambling, the go to word of irrelevant old timer pansies who go on voyeur forums every day to pretend to each other that they know what is going on and that they have a quantum of importance in the modern world. 😂

I have a spare canister of Zyklonb here and if you like I could invite some of the more mature CC members over to my place and you can feel free to lock us in my garage and lob the canister in.

A real nice guy you eh!!!!! 

11 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Rambling, the go to word of irrelevant old timer pansies who go on voyeur forums every day to pretend to each other that they know what is going on and that they have a quantum of importance in the modern world. 😂

As a Millennial,  I guess it drives you nuts that they have passed you by and are looking to an autistic 17 year old for guidance?  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

I have a spare canister of Zyklonb here and if you like I could invite some of the more mature CC members over to my place and you can feel free to lock us in my garage and lob the canister in.

Oh if you are a guy

2 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

This is an absolutely weird thing to write. Did you seriously think about what you were going to write before you did or is this fresh from the depths? You remember that thing about projection - what the fuck is going on in your mind mate?

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

As a Millennial,  I guess it drives you nuts that they have passed you by and are looking to an autistic 17 year old for guidance?  

Not so nuts that I rely daily on a voyeur forum circle-jerk of old right-wing divvies to vent my rage at the world whilst they agree with everything I'm saying. A support group of the cognitively and physically incontinent, no less.

Tell me, which feelings did the 17-year-old autistic girl hurt for you? What an utter pansy! 😂

Anyhoo, this thread is about Harry and Meghan, my original post was that if you actively try to sucker people into talking about them rather than the evidence that Prince Andrew is a peadophile then by association, you support peados in the British establishment. That you good old boys then tried to bring this down to taunts and name calling, rather than talk about that fact.... Hmmm kinda says it all, huh?

But yeah, please do come at me personally with your 1970s format putdowns and the weird shit about holocaust poisons (WTF, you odd little man?!! 😂) - it's obvious that you'd prefer to do that rather than call out establishment peados.

Or we could leave it all here and I'll apologise...

Sorry for bringing up that the Royal Family covered up peado crimes and for questioning why any decent human being would support evil such as that - I hope I didn't hurt your fweelings too much 🥀

14 minutes ago, Maturin said:

This is an absolutely weird thing to write. Did you seriously think about what you were going to write before you did or is this fresh from the depths? You remember that thing about projection - what the fuck is going on in your mind mate?

Not so nuts that I rely daily on a voyeur forum circle-jerk of old right-wing divvies to vent my rage at the world whilst they agree with everything I'm saying. A support group of the cognitively and physically incontinent, no less.

Tell me, which feelings did the 17-year-old autistic girl hurt for you? What an utter pansy! 😂

So I was right...nuff said or (sad)