Is Meghan Markle just a scheming bitch?

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

So I was right...nuff said or (sad)

That's a non-sequitor. You alright mate? Banging around talking bollocks like you have and then putting the above as a response in a pathetic attempt to get the last word, shows you up for a proper chump mate.

Q - why (seeing as you are on this thread) is Harry and Meghan more important to you than the peado Royal Family?

6 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Anyhoo, this thread is about Harry and Meghan, my original post was that if you actively try to sucker people into talking about them rather than the evidence that Prince Andrew is a peadophile then by association, you support peados in the British establishment. That you good old boys then tried to bring this down to taunts and name calling, rather than talk about that fact.... Hmmm kinda says it all, huh?

But yeah, please do come at me personally with your 1970s format putdowns and the weird shit about holocaust poisons (WTF, you odd little man?!! 😂) - it's obvious that you'd prefer to do that rather than call out establishment peados.

Or we could leave it all here and I'll apologise...

Sorry for bringing up that the Royal Family covered up peado crimes and for questioning why any decent human being would support evil such as that - I hope I didn't hurt your fweelings too much 🥀

Maturin?  (Maturing) is that what you hope to do one day?  Cause from your posts...it's not working.  You should be in school.  Nap time soon?  Do you shave yet? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Maturin said:

That's a non-sequitor. You alright mate? Banging around talking bollocks like you have and then putting the above as a response in a pathetic attempt to get the last word, shows you up for a proper chump mate.

Q - why (seeing as you are on this thread) is Harry and Meghan more important to you than the peado Royal Family?

I could care less about harry or the royal family.  I just call out immature assholes when I see them being immature assholes.

• Like 2

Just now, maxfactor said:

Maturin?  (Maturing) is that what you hope to do one day?  Cause from your posts...it's not working.  You should be in school.  Nap time soon?  Do you shave yet? 

Maturin?  (Maturing) is that what you hope to do one day?   Witty one here mind, well done Steptoe.

No answer on the on topic peado thing then? You don't mind that the Royals support it?

Just now, maxfactor said:

I could care less about harry or the royal family.  I just call out immature assholes when I see them being immature assholes.

There's a thread for that, take it over to rants and flame wars if it will give you a reason to carry on living. Otherwise stay on topic.

Just now, Maturin said:

There's a thread for that, take it over to rants and flame wars if it will give you a reason to carry on living. Otherwise stay on topic.

No...I like that you are showing yourself for the little prick that you are.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I just call out immature assholes when I see them being immature assholes.

Easy now Steptoe, you've all given us ample evidence to guess where you stand on the peado thing.

p.s. Gross mate, dial it down a bit.

1 hour ago, Maturin said:

Easy now Steptoe, you've all given us ample evidence to guess where you stand on the peado thing.

p.s. Gross mate, dial it down a bit.

As a North American, I preferred Fred Sanford, but you're to young, immature and stupid to understand. :dodgy:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Maturin said:

Anyhoo, this thread is about Harry and Meghan, my original post was that if you actively try to sucker people into talking about them rather than the evidence that Prince Andrew is a peadophile then by association, you support peados in the British establishment. That you good old boys then tried to bring this down to taunts and name calling, rather than talk about that fact.... Hmmm kinda says it all, huh?

But yeah, please do come at me personally with your 1970s format putdowns and the weird shit about holocaust poisons (WTF, you odd little man?!! 😂) - it's obvious that you'd prefer to do that rather than call out establishment peados.

Or we could leave it all here and I'll apologise...

Sorry for bringing up that the Royal Family covered up peado crimes and for questioning why any decent human being would support evil such as that - I hope I didn't hurt your fweelings too much 🥀

The reference to zyklonb was way over the top I know that but the nasty stuff you were saying about us older guys was totally out of order and I used that subject to point out to you just exactly what you were saying.You cannot make outrageous unfounded statements about older people like that.Because we are older than you doesn't make us any less able to have an informed opinion on life matters.For me personally you are way off the mark on my opinion on the current Royal family troubles.I have never discussed it with anyone and yet you let rip saying this,calling us that without any decent reason to do so.Just to make clear I am not an odd little man.I made that remark in answer to your unjustified verbal onslaught.As far as Prince Andrew is concerned he has been caught and should be sentenced accordingly,well actually more than that.But at least I now know where I stand with you and your opinions.For me personally it's probably best if you keep them to yourself.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

The reference to zyklonb was way over the top I know that but the nasty stuff you were saying about us older guys was totally out of order and I used that subject to point out to you just exactly what you were saying.You cannot make outrageous unfounded statements about older people like that.Because we are older than you doesn't make us any less able to have an informed opinion on life matters.For me personally you are way off the mark on my opinion on the current Royal family troubles.I have never discussed it with anyone and yet you let rip saying this,calling us that without any decent reason to do so.Just to make clear I am not an odd little man.I made that remark in answer to your unjustified verbal onslaught.As far as Prince Andrew is concerned he has been caught and should be sentenced accordingly,well actually more than that.But at least I now know where I stand with you and your opinions.For me personally it's probably best if you keep them to yourself.

Cry me a river snowflake. Making bullshit assumptions about people so that you can attack your assumed weakness in them is the stock in trade of all you right wing old farts.

You club together and try to bully people that disagree with you by calling them names, telling them to shut up, questioning their ability to post comments with you etc etc.

You're all a cliche of yourselves, one that became old years ago and you've made the forums utterly toxic. I don't give a rat's arse about your opinions on anything mate; you and the others were helping me make a point that you toxic blowlimps like to dish it out but sure as hell can't take it back.

I've turned off notifications for this thread as the point has been made and it is shite having to operate on your level.

4 hours ago, Maturin said:

Cry me a river snowflake. Making bullshit assumptions about people so that you can attack your assumed weakness in them is the stock in trade of all you right wing old farts.

You club together and try to bully people that disagree with you by calling them names, telling them to shut up, questioning their ability to post comments with you etc etc.

You're all a cliche of yourselves, one that became old years ago and you've made the forums utterly toxic. I don't give a rat's arse about your opinions on anything mate; you and the others were helping me make a point that you toxic blowlimps like to dish it out but sure as hell can't take it back.

I've turned off notifications for this thread as the point has been made and it is shite having to operate on your level.

A perfect example of left wing projecting.  

• Like 1