Nadin & Den (2020) Part #1

Just now, refazer said:

N / K looks at CC.

I have seen a few caps of this, but I wonder if why they see some of these suggestions and have a little think if it is reasonable to do, as I said an easy fix can be done to improve the livingroom viewing. But it is totally upto them if they wish to act or ignore the reasonable suggestion.

If they improved the setup in the livingroom then it may attract more views and with more views means more cash.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Sincerely on this aspect isn't a big science needed and especially because the managers here aren't people new on the situation or having cams in a house. They lived for years in a place where their LR had a good coverage situation

I agree with you but Jabbath sees only the negative with N / K and their admirers
he even calls them stalkers, it's insulting.

39 minutes ago, refazer said:

I agree with you but Jabbath sees only the negative with N / K and their admirers
he even calls them stalkers, it's insulting.

I just said they have a lot to learn as with more experience you would not provide such a bad sofa view. You should not even choose a place when you see cam coverage will be difficult there. 

Good cam setup already begins when you choose the place. 

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I hope so. I am more than happy to share an idea with them how I would do the setup. Are you communication with them so you could tell them? 

no I am not in communication with them but if they read your comments maybe they will follow your advice ..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Et il existe de nombreuses façons de fixer une came sur un mur sans percer. Fondamentalement, vous pouvez utiliser n'importe quel système que vous utilisez pour accrocher des photos. Les cames ne sont pas lourdes du tout

du ruban adhésif double face

double-sided adhesive tape

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Okay here is my idea. Cam1 is meant to be placed like 

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm53/cam15

Cam2 is meant to be like 

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm47/cam14

Realm85_sofaCoverage1.thumb.JPG.67f9d336dc69521c62a55fc75d18f1f1.JPG  0

But if they don't think it is worth spending the money for more equipment, as I said earlier move cam 3 (funnily enough the cam from this picture) and put it where you suggest cam 1 position. The reason I say that is because cam 4 already covers the sofa (yes I know it is in a galaxy far far away) but at least it covers the area.😁

And I don't think we need to worry on how they fix them to the walls as they have how many cameras set up in this apartment alone!

• Like 1