Maddie & Jasper (2020) Part #1

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think they have broken, otherwise the realm should have changed name. The fact is that this new lover looks like a clone of Jasper, same appearance and same laziness making love.

Two ladies here, I think they already have come to play table games. So probably nothing hot to wait. Hope I am wrong, ...

1 hour ago, phil4466 said:

The fact is that this new lover looks like a clone of Jasper, same appearance and same laziness making love.

That was going to be my next question. That lazy, stiff, slow style of sex is incredibly and painfully boring to watch; like watching someone who's never had sex before. It's bad when Jasper does it and it's a shame that this new guy is the same way apparently.

12 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

That was going to be my next question. That lazy, stiff, slow style of sex is incredibly and painfully boring to watch; like watching someone who's never had sex before. It's bad when Jasper does it and it's a shame that this new guy is the same way apparently.

Honestly, I prefer Maddie visibly taking pleasure this way than many others doing nothing at all.

• Like 1