Elza & Casper (2020) Part #1

My bet was drugs..i watched an little and something fishy seem to be going on sometimes.I am not sure but the dude resident looks like a guest Piper house had,that they waited in line with credit card in hand to go bathroom without cam.But not sure if his him or If manager is the same.

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Different countries, Different managers, Different people

Gess wasn't him,that dude also similar hair style and way of act,but probably wasn't this dude.But they both look suspicious(in my view).Hope to be wrong and no drugs involved,because want to see the girl naked,think she not even took a bath(if she did a pic would be great).Who was Piper manager?Jeka?

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Gess wasn't him,that dude also similar hair style and way of act,but probably wasn't this dude.But they both look suspicious(in my view).Hope to be wrong and no drugs involved,because want to see the girl naked,think she not even took a bath(if she did a pic would be great).Who was Piper manager?Jeka?

Yes was Jeka. The girl and the guy the managers only put there to have some people living there. They are only there to organize parties for the usual annoying bunch... 🤦‍♂️

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

She had in the morning. Link isn't working now because of the offline, but you can "pray" for them to be online before the link expire 😁

Hehe,apresciated,i gived a fast look in time archive but missed it,when Place returns will watch her boobs😁.