completely locked aprtment?

Guest Chatterbox

If they lock up the rooms, let us lock up our wallets and see what happenes

Wow. We can't even 'like' anymore. Well, I like and agree with your post skabou.

How to make customers and satisfy. NOT!!!!!!!!!!

No matter. Even if it was $5.00/month I would waste my money.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. We can't even 'like' anymore. Well, I like and agree with your post skabou.

How to make customers and satisfy. NOT!!!!!!!!!!

No matter. Even if it was $5.00/month I would waste my money.

If you're referring to the "Like" button on CamCaps, I simply neglected to enable it for this board. It should be enabled now. Also, as a friendly reminder CamCaps is in no way affiliated with RLC.

jetzt sei doch nicht so gehässig,über die anderen die nicht sehen können.Aber so wie ich die typen sehe,wird in der wohnung soviel nicht los sein

if you so far paying to watch this stupid monastery you are looser lol

Guest Squirrel

il est possible d'avoir une traduction en francais

lol

donc pourquoi tout est lock

Vous vous demandez pourquoi ils ont enfermé les chambres? La raison n'a pas besoin de traduction, c'est un langage universel:

You ask why they locked the rooms? The reason needs no translation, it's a universal language:

$  € £ & ¥  ;)

(Why should they unlock ANY of the rooms? If they want to give out free samples, all they need to do is to link to Camcaps!)

Guest Chatterbox

I pay and I can watch all the cams. Why are you talking about yourself and about the members together? :)

When I saw full-closed apartment, I was glad — I feel the difference between free account and my membership.

Sorry for my poor English.

Good for you.....get recording and share with us!!!!  :) :) :) :)

il est possible d'avoir une traduction en francais

lol

donc pourquoi tout est lock

Vous vous demandez pourquoi ils ont enfermé les chambres? La raison n'a pas besoin de traduction, c'est un langage universel:

You ask why they locked the rooms? The reason needs no translation, it's a universal language:

$  € £ & ¥  ;)

(Why should they unlock ANY of the rooms? If they want to give out free samples, all they need to do is to link to Camcaps!)

Exactly, thats the only inspiration of RLC (and of course all other business too) making money.

Now I know why they locked up all the cams. They don't want you to see an empty apartment all day long.

Know what you mean.  I didn't realize that a new apartment was here (I knew it was coming) and when I found it 9 hours ago it has been empty the entire time.

Timing is everything.

• 1 month later...