Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #7 January 2020

happyone

Malia and Leora

Two extremely beautiful and sexy women, but both with big problems in their respective marriages / relationships ... while in the first, only divorce seems to be the solution, for Leora, Paul gave this morning another strong stab. ...
Leora cries four tears, threatens to stop sending money and cancel bank cards, but in the end everything she will forgive and  will be well ... (I hope ...) ....

But i guess, if Paul persists in his attitude, I won't be surprised if ______ (Malia's current husband ???) tries another approach to Leora ...
Let's wait for the scenes of the next episodes, these, yes, from the soap opera of REAL life ....

Edited by Foamy T. Squirrel
possible real name blanked out.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, lwis said:

Malia and Leora

Two extremely beautiful and sexy women, but both with big problems in their respective marriages / relationships ... while in the first, only divorce seems to be the solution, for Leora, Paul gave this morning another strong stab. ...
Leora cries four tears, threatens to stop sending money and cancel bank cards, but in the end everything she will forgive and  will be well ... (I hope ...) ....

But i guess, if Paul persists in his attitude, I won't be surprised if _____ (Malia's current husband ???) tries another approach to Leora ...
Let's wait for the scenes of the next episodes, these, yes, from the soap opera of REAL life ....

Malia is married, that's big news for me

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

Malia is married, that's big news for me

First of all, regarding whether Malia is married, to provide information  which should be kept private, should not even be discussed in this forum. The other end of the conversation is outside of the apartment. What is outside, stays outside,

One might read CamCaps rules regarding private information !!🤬

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, scutus said:

First of all, regarding whether Malia is married, to provide information  which should be kept private, should not even be discussed in this forum. The other end of the conversation is outside of the apartment. What is outside, stays outside,

First off I'm not seeking a discussion or policing what was said, I'm just reacting to what was said

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

First off I'm not seeking a discussion or policing what was said, I'm just reacting to what was said

I apologize for using your post, to refer to the post you responded to. I failed to include that my post was not aimed at you. I used your post to keep from repeating the post lwis made. Which in part is inaccurate, 

Sorry for creating the misunderstanding.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Compliments to Leora on her latest choice of nightgowns. It is exceptionally lovely, especially when worn by a very sensuous, and beautiful lady.😊       But ???     What happened to the matching panties she donned while ironing the nightgown ???😀

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, scutus said:

I would have to concur, just because one understands the conversation does not give you the right to blast it out on the forum just to build up your own reputation. This to me is the same as ease dropping.

Discuss it within Pm's all you want