Masha General Chat Topic 2020 #2

happyone

57 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

From what we see day by day, guest's are offering less and becoming more and more boring. Time i think about replacing them, at worst with Dick, to dicking her again and again!

Agree,they were fun to watch when they did thing openly without hidding,nowdays is every night underblankets shitt.For that i prefer new guests.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree,they were fun to watch when they did thing openly without hidding,nowdays is every night underblankets shitt.For that i prefer new guests.

Wait a minute...this is EXACTLY what you and Dino have been nagging/spamming for in these forums.  This is what you get when you mix guys and girls.  NOTHING!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

free loaders sit on both sides of the screen
Some pay nothing to watch
The others do nothing because they are not paid

Spectators and tattooed girls with BF are bored, everyone can see that
but life is not just party and sex, sometimes it's the way it is
it will change, Masha will arrange it ... I think

• Upvote 1

Tonight, a repeat performance.  Masha's apartment, about 3:30 AM, a couple having sex on living room couch/bed.  The tattooed girl is trying to get the black guy interested. The girl is hiding under a blanket, giving him a BJ. The guy is watching TV, and could care less about the girl. Finally, he relents and bangs the girl under the blanket.  After, she runs off to the bathroom. He lays back and does what every guy does after sex, picks his nose, rolls the boogers between his fingers, and flings it to the floor.  Dig deep!   

Je rejoins votre avis je les trouve ennuyeux a force en particulier le mec noir on dirait un drag queen vivement le retour de Jane et Dick au moins ça sera un spectacle serte, mais plus divertissant a regardé

I agree with your opinion I find them annoying in particular the black guy looks like a drag queen eagerly the return of Jane and Dick at least it will be a serene show, but more entertaining watched