Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #2

2 minutes ago, waldi said:

that's it; sorry for digression in this place. I don't post at rlc forum; too many fanatics in there 😁

No worries, it will be just a short interlude before taking up serious business with Melissa, Alissa, Faye and the others ^^

Just now, moos54 said:

because she had to return to Russia
It was certain that she would not stay as Masha can

It's the same for Malia, she will probably only stay two or three months before having to return to the country

Masha is the swinger girl with that badly made fake tits, right? So she has a residence visa I guess... 

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Can imagine when I read the Nina Kira topic.🙈 I never go in the RLC forums... 

It is the hospital which does not care about the infirmary, you really believe that the members of VHTV are much more civilized? take off your blinders :biggrin:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

because she had to return to Russia
It was certain that she would not stay as Masha can

It's the same for Malia, she will probably only stay two or three months before having to return to the country

Malia can interest me but i have to pay 45 $ for a month just for that so no thanks, the other apartments not interest me and piper/taylor will leave soon probably,

well end of the little rlc interlude 🙂

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Masha is the swinger girl with that badly made fake tits, right? So she has a residence visa I guess... 

Masha is mostly a girl who has lived in her apartment in Italy for more than four years

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

It is the hospital which does not care about the infirmary, you really believe that the members of VHTV are much more civilized? take off your blinders :biggrin:

here is basically the same situation; occasionally even worse, so simply there is no point to go to argue at other forum 😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Russian, Italian, English 

she draws, she paints, she makes tattoos
She is a real talented artist

yes, but you know me, I only watch her when she does threesomes 😁

• Like 1