Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Faye was the tattooed hottie

Yes. Tanja and Faye are hot. They should be invited to party more often. I like Fiona, but she is less joyfull and naughty than Brenda was. I mean, living with Melissa and Sergio, she could express more of her potential...

2 hours ago, phil4466 said:

Yes. Tanja and Faye are hot. They should be invited to party more often. I like Fiona, but she is less joyfull and naughty than Brenda was. I mean, living with Melissa and Sergio, she could express more of her potential...

She seems lonely to me. She was more happy when Finn was there too

44 minutes ago, firewall said:

they left the project few months ago, yes i agree it was better with them

It's all fine and well saying nowadays  "it was better when they were here", but when they were here they got blasted a lot of the time for not going as far as pepole wanted them to go.

Funny old world ain't it that you ain't happy when you have something and you ain't happy when it's gone.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Just In said:

It's all fine and well saying nowadays  "it was better when they were here", but when they were here they got blasted a lot of the time for not going as far as pepole wanted them to go.

Funny old world ain't it that you ain't happy when you have something and you ain't happy when it's gone.

it's always like that you realize the things after, it's the same thing in the life

when i see the level of the casting of the recent apartments i really miss all this old team clarice isa dominessa loeonie lora

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Just In said:

They were all incredibly boring and none of them did a single memorable thing while on here.

44 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

They were all incredibly boring and none of them did a single memorable thing while on here.

I pretty much think the same thing about the students that visit Stiflers & Alisa place but yet people are always asking when they will be back & I sit here thinking that if they do come back then the moaning will start that they are boring. And I say to myself well duh everyone knows that from many other visits they have done.

Also I think Isa & Bart were the best of the bunch to experiment.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Just In said:

I pretty much think the same thing about the students that visit Stiflers & Alisa place but yet people are always asking when they will be back & I sit here thinking that if they do come back then the moaning will start that they are boring. And I say to myself well duh everyone knows that from many other visits they have done.

Also I think Isa & Bart were the best of the bunch to experiment.

i really would like to know why they left the project at the same time of dominessa clarice and leonie, seems everything was planned for they left at the same time just after dominessa,

for me isa was the most beautiful girl VH had

personally i turned the page of the students they are boring and too young for be on VH

• Like 1