Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #8 January 2020

jugghead

Right now as I speak as Leora and Malia is sitting on the couch looking at this video does anyone know the title of this video.. it was the video were two guys were dancing and it had a real deep horn sound and I remember it because Leora one day was dancing to it in the shower.... it was still playing as our princess was walking away, kind of dancing to it a little bit

6 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Right now as I speak as Leora and Malia is sitting on the couch looking at this video does anyone know the title of this video.. it was the video were two guys were dancing and it had a real deep horn sound and I remember it because Leora one day was dancing to it in the shower.... it was still playing as our princess was walking away, kind of dancing to it a little bit

• Like 2

Just now, esanders9863 said:

Just a few Corrections from the song I'm looking,  it happened as our two beauties we're sitting in the living room couch, with two plates of snacks in front of them, it's the very first video that played after the TV was turned on, and it's one of Leora's favorite songs to dance to, as she temporarily dance a little bit walking to the kitchen

Just replay it and use the Shazam app on your phone to get the song.

• Like 1

Just a few Corrections from the song I'm looking,  it happened as our two beauties we're sitting in the living room couch, with two plates of snacks in front of them, it's the very first video that played after the TV was turned on, and it's one of Leora's favorite songs to dance to, as she temporarily dance a little bit walking to the kitchen

what again?

good lord again mate?