Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #8 January 2020

jugghead

38 minutes ago, Pepe said:

It's of my opinion she doesn't want anything to do with being seen on camera. I think she's there as a temporary guest and you will never see anything more than some nudity.

Strange, this was the question I was going to ask

Has Malia done anything exciting besides taking a bath ??

but you all answered it already

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, happyone said:

Strange, this was the question I was going to ask

Has Malia done anything exciting besides taking a bath ??

but you all answered it already

I could be wrong about this, but she's never shown any sign of anything different.

• Thanks 2

Just now, jugghead said:

Hello Pepe. Have you or has anyone else been experiencing cameras freezing lately?

Actually I've only been hanging around the forum and only peaked in a time or two. During those times the cameras never froze.

• Like 1

Just now, Pepe said:

Actually I've only been hanging around the forum and only peaked in a time or two. During those times the cameras never froze.

Jimbo has told me it's happening to him as well. If leave the camera on, here or on replay, it sometimes freezes.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Jimbo has told me it's happening to him as well. If leave the camera on, here or on replay, it sometimes freezes.

Interesting 🤔. I know alot people that do that I'm not one of them I check in from time to time see what's happening others will have the feed up all the time. I'm guessing by doing that it causes the video feed to time out I imagine by doing a browser refresh fixes the problem. Just a guess.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

Interesting 🤔. I know alot people that do that I'm not one of them I check in from time to time see what's happening others will have the feed up all the time. I'm guessing by doing that it causes the video feed to time out I imagine by doing a browser refresh fixes the problem. Just a guess.

You guess correctly but that is not the fix I wish to do.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

For a woman who's auntie is visiting Leora sure looks like she is preparing for something not appropos.

The ideal scenario is to keep camera 9 and 12 open at the same time. You never know I could be wrong.

• Like 2