Should Amy3 be made into a moderator?

Amy3

Should Amy3 be promoted to be a forum moderator?   

59 members have voted

1. 1. Should Amy3 be made a mod?

• Yes, that's a no brainier!
    • Hell no, are you fucking joking!

There are a few here that could be Mods; IMO...(not included) I would like to experience a woman as a Mod, even though the Mods here are doing an exceptional job at present. I'm amazed when you find out that you still can surprise yourself, Amy. It makes me wonder what else you are capable of doing in your free time. 19.gif.215cf9324ee3719d80a5d82d733e9dbf.gif

• Like 2

Amy i love you dear but..Nop.A mod should be someone pacific,calm and that can judge,treat all forum users of sites with same atention,fairness.In my opinion a mod of any forum shouldn't be never be an ex forum user(with the obvious personal connections,relationships done during that time),it's the only way we can have(in any)forums fair,absolutely impartial mods.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

A modded should be someone pacific, calm and that can judge, treat all forum users of sites with same attention, fairness.

I agree with a specific point, Z. Most site Admin and staff recruit forum moderators from pools of volunteers. If your talking about Mods Defined, your 100% correct (they get paid) - If you're talking about Volunteer Mods gigs, they don't pay any money. Today they have Monkeys, who escaped Laboratories working as MODS. For those few introvert baby-boomers who never experience the power, it would feel a lot different from participating as a regular member. As a Mod, you have to go where you are needed and spend time handling flagged posts. Etc. 01.gif.ab16553382387d3fdbe14f2e76c6b8b0.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1