Should Amy3 be made into a moderator?

Amy3

Should Amy3 be promoted to be a forum moderator?   

59 members have voted

1. 1. Should Amy3 be made a mod?

• Yes, that's a no brainier!
    • Hell no, are you fucking joking!

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

Thanks for the invite pal but you supply enough for us all 🤣😂👍would hate to overload the forum 🤭

Good morning Rob,it was only after I sent my post I realised I had left the door open for you to quote me but being the quiet,reserved,polite,English gentleman that you are you've let me off the hook👍

Now about that £100 I wanted to borrow!!!!😀😀😀

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Good morning Rob,it was only after I sent my post I realised I had left the door open for you to quote me but being the quiet,reserved,polite,English gentleman that you are you've let me off the hook👍

Now about that £100 I wanted to borrow!!!!😀😀😀

Only £100, no problem pal, good to see you are living up to your strict scottish fiscal needs 😂👍

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

oh,as i see Amy had got 28 votes 🤗and if we lives in age of democracy should those 28 voted at takes into consideration as we all say and gives Amy chance to be a Mod Even if for a trial period and give chance to the members for judges on her performance.i'm just questioning..🙄

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ooopel said:

oh,as i see Amy had got 28 votes 🤗and if we lives in age of democracy should those 28 voted at takes into consideration as we all say and gives Amy chance to be a Mod Even if for a trial period and give chance to the the members for judges on her performance.i'm just questioning..🙄

The answer is YES!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

Not bad! Just a few out of 83,505 members have the intelligence to vote on the poll.

LOL...people are so afraid to say anything these days!  Could you imagine if 83,505 members actually said something, how good this forum could be LMAO....pathetic, simply pathetic!

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL...people are so afraid to say anything these days!  Could you imagine if 83,505 members actually said something, how good this forum could be LMAO....pathetic, simply pathetic!

oh it's odd  if 83,505 Minus (28 positive, 25 negative) members are still have afraid to say something!it's just a poll in a forum, there are nothing against the rules..especially in time of Corona should people learns how to claims and speaks and say their opinion or opposite they will die at silently but they die as a cowards in this life..it's one life which you have living! not more and no more chances if your heart goes turn to lock down..🙄

If you want to really have fun, let's make Amy, Harley, Jabbath, Ridgerunner and Robwin all Mods for 30 days. 

They would only be able to hide suspect threads and not be able to ban anyone.

This place would explode!