B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (February / March)

15 hours ago, timber said:

It's amazing how much they've fucked up the lighting and cameras with all the Christmas lights in this apartment. All the rooms look like dark blurry caves most of the time. 

Hopefully whoever replaces Loraine & Blair (that has to happen soon, right?) removes all of that shit. It's the middle of February...

Don't get any hopes,is about time for more four months of Sophie,Naomi and maybe even Twins.

34 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Plastic cirurgy adctited..both look more and like like the late Michael Jackson.Just two exemples of girls of rlc that looked pretty good the first time they apeared in cams but in just few years got a lot worst looking,mainly due to all cosmetic interventions,that sadly neither will stop doing.

For Belle, that's the case, but Blair was like this her first stay too. 

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

For Belle, that's the case, but Blair was like this her first stay too. 

Probably yes,Blair always had that "Michael Jackson" look(but probably not as pronounced as nowdays),Belle if i remember well looked somehow more natural when she apeared,nowdays is kinda scary how both look so similar face wise(maybe same doctor or something),to bad because probably both were actualy pretty woman's without the things done,saddiest thing is that probably the money they do will go to even more interventions😔.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Without the disastrous results, her husband had on her when he was hovering over her constantly, Ulyana bates are more erotic and more frequent.

What nonsense, these two are or were a really nice couple. 

It's a shame that RLC, instead of giving an insight into the private life of the residents, rips them out of their real life to give superficial shows here. Most likely at least Loraline and Ulayana are currently still in a relationship. That RLC did not have their BFs with them is really a missed chance. It would have been interesting to see the group dynamics between the four. 

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

Che sciocchezza, questi due sono o sono stati davvero una bella coppia. 

È un peccato che RLC, invece di dare uno sguardo alla vita privata dei residenti, li strappi fuori dalla loro vita reale per dare spettacoli superficiali qui. Molto probabilmente almeno Loraline e Ulayana sono attualmente ancora in una relazione. Che RLC non avesse i loro BF con loro è davvero un'occasione persa. Sarebbe stato interessante vedere le dinamiche di gruppo tra i quattro. 

I agree ... I really liked Ulyana with her boyfriend or husband .... a pity she didn't give them an apartment as a couple ...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Alladino said:

What nonsense, these two are or were a really nice couple. 

It's a shame that RLC, instead of giving an insight into the private life of the residents, rips them out of their real life to give superficial shows here. Most likely at least Loraline and Ulayana are currently still in a relationship. That RLC did not have their BFs with them is really a missed chance. It would have been interesting to see the group dynamics between the four. 

I'm pretty sure a lot of people we're happy to see them together as a couple, for example, like their parents or grandparents,  But the lack of bating from her, as her husband was always around, was a recipe for a very short stay, and it also affected Lana and Robert for the same exact reason... Now please, this is only my opinion, and my opinion Is by no means the facts that it should be judged on.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

I'm pretty sure a lot of people we're happy to see them together as a couple, for example, like their parents or grandparents,  But the lack of bating from her, as her husband was always around, was a recipe for a very short stay, and it also affected Lana and Robert for the same exact reason... Now please, this is only my opinion, and my opinion Is by no means the facts that it should be judged on.

What bullshit. You're making something into a benchmark here that's far too specific. RLC is not about counting the number of individual events. 

It is about an insight into the private life of the residents and there is a healthy sex life (they had a lot of sex)is a plain positive sign. The fact that she is now seperated from her relationship to do silly shows in one of the GOV apartments is a real shame. That's what is so despicable about the GOV concept. GOV does exactly the opposite of what RLC has made its motto. 

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

What bullshit. You're making something into a benchmark here that's far too specific. RLC is not about counting the number of individual events. 

It is about an insight into the private life of the residents and there is a healthy sex life (they had a lot of sex)is a plain positive sign. The fact that she is now seperated from her relationship to do silly shows in one of the GOV apartments is a real shame. That's what is so despicable about the GOV concept. GOV does exactly the opposite of what RLC has made its motto. 

How do you know they're separated, was this some Personal news release somewhere, anyway like I said, Do not judge what I say as fact, but it's my opinion.