Discussion: 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) #1

itsme

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

There's a guy who lives in my neighbohood who I use to see running all the time. He was probably in his 40s.  I saw him the other day and the guy can barely freaking walk.  He's probably in his late 50s by now.

Yeah see it all the time round here. Got no problem with staying reasonably fit by good walks every now and then a few swims every so often but this gym crazy stuff and rippling muscles may suit a few who need to make money out of it but they will probably pay for it later in life. We have a few elder blokes often go for a run in our lane down the fields but when they comes back past our house they look as though they could do with a fucking life saving machine lol. The number of sportsmen you hear dying from heart attacks etc is mind blowing.

17 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Do you know how many total infections there were? That way, we
could figure the mortality rate.

Here's a Wiki Article of it. Back in 1918 the World wasn't as grossly over populated as it is today. The World today could lose a large swath of 200 or 300 Million and it barely even makes a dent in todays percentages. The World Population is 7.8 Billion if this virus claims 312 Million that would only be 4% of the World Population. Back in 1918 4% would be considered a huge number compared to today.

EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

• Like 3

Uh no !Corona had spreaded out all over the world!and still is @Amy3 thinking to vote for Trump! A meteorite or the space creatures and really i don’t know which them comes first! to someone just doesn't think to never! ever! to call me up..😷😷😷😷🤒

On 2/27/2020 at 10:24 AM, Amy3 said:

Oh, and I got to meet a famous hot couple! 🤩

mustang GIF

oh please please gosh ! keep it safe on Amy and all people from Corona in all over world!but in what his under pants don't keep it safe!let it a sleep or not waking up it forever!even for not met again another hot couple! yep evil wish. 😏😋

2 hours ago, firewall said:

we have  57 people infected today in france (19 more than yesterday), the virus start progress here

How has the economy been affected? Are people panicking buying? Are schools etc closing? Is it mainly contained to just one area of France or all-over? Thanks!

I think it will pass but with the stock markets taking a hard hit this week I'm pretty worried about the economy.

3 hours ago, AntEater said:

How has the economy been affected? Are people panicking buying? Are schools etc closing? Is it mainly contained to just one area of France or all-over? Thanks!

I think it will pass but with the stock markets taking a hard hit this week I'm pretty worried about the economy.

If Stock Markets are taking a hit then the economy will certainly be affected as well eventually.

On 2/27/2020 at 9:06 AM, happyone said:

Here is a recent study of the flu vs coronavirus (given the data that we currently have)

WWW.HEALTH.COM

Is the coronavirus worse than the flu this year? Experts compare the viruses' symptoms, transmission, and fatality rates.

So overall, which is worse: coronavirus or flu?

That's not really an easy question to answer, says Dr. Brown. "It depends on what you mean by worse,” he says. “More easily spread? Then it appears to be coronavirus. Causes more cases of serious illness. Then it’s flu.”

51 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Everyones will presumably.

Every economy across the globe will take a hit.   This is the Stock Markets worst week since the Financial Crisis back in 2008 and it will likely get worse yet, instead of better.  The 1% club will have no worries as they have Billions to begin with.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, AntEater said:

a part of the population fall in the psychose they go to the pharmacy for buying masks and hand gels  but they start to have no stock

many products are fabricated in china like the medication and some pieces in the industry and if the situation continue too much time i think there is a risk for the economy in many countries,

the problem is the industry depend too much of the china, they should think after this episode to relocate some industry in europe and in france for avoid this type of problems

the chinese people is a big part of the tourism in france specially in paris and the frequentation  falled alot and i think it's only the begginning

one school is closed for the moment the time to clean everything in the school because one professor was infected by the virus and he is dead 

there is no contained area for the moment but i think it will come soon if the virus continue to progress,

the department the most infected in france is " l'oise " not very far of paris

the professionnals recommand to not do this :

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "interdiction de serrer les mains"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1