Discussion: 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) #1

itsme

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I have reported the twat but no ones taken any action which I am surprised by.

even if we are in confinement, we are not necessarily all the time on the pc, I just did a little cleaning so that this subject remains what it is

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Spain,Germany and France ain't half shooting up to by god. Even ours went up by nearly 700 today. Where the hell it will all end god knows. Certainly a very worrying time.

here we practice only around 4000 or 5000 test per day this is ridiculous there is much more contamined in reality, we are in shortage of tests

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess the high number for the US come they started testing too late and now the results are all coming in. 

For the moment I have the impression that it is only the Germans who manage to do well against this virus despite a large population affected
In France, an experimental vaccine that looks promising is under study having already had several cases of cure by using it, if this confirms, it could perhaps save humanity

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Holy cow. Nearly 15000 more cases on one day in the USA...

Always remember, this is just the tip of the iceberg. 

1 hour ago, firewall said:

it was the same thing when the containment started few days ago in France but we have a permission to go outside for a short period for go run and for the animals but too many people was irresponsable and spend too much time on the beach or on the touristic areas like if they was in vacation so now all the beach are closed and many touristic areas also, if you are controlled and if you  have not a paper attestation with you and a good reason for go oustide you have to pay 135 euro and if you are controlled a second time you have to pay 1500 euro ! and the government think already to be more severe soon with the containment and extend the containment period too,

for make short we are authorized to go outside for go to work (for who can't stay home for work), for go buy food for go see the doctor for help the old person and for go run and for the animals but for a short period like 20-30 mn and stay closer to your house like 500 meters and have an attestation paper with you dated and signed and your identity card, if you don't respect this you have to pay, there is 100,000 cops on the country for control the people and for they respect the rules,

but the first rules i stay at home the maximum

Here in Germany, they have just tightened the rules a bit more. Still, a real containment exist only in a few regions also with some exceptions (like buying Food, go to work, etc). 

For the rest of Germany, including myself, there is now a ban on contact for more than two people from different households (again with some exceptions, e.g. for work). Alone we still can stay outside as long as we want, do Sports, etc. They clearly only want to reduce personal contacts. 

Now, it we have to wait for the numbers to the end of next week. I really hope we reach a turning point (less new infect people than currently) as soon as possible. Otherwise, I do not believe that we can prevent a situation like the one in Italy. 

1 minute ago, firewall said:

dropped? augmenté ou baissé ?

dropped çà me traduit baissé

mince mauvaise traduction de ce que je voulais dire, je voulais dire que les chiffres viennent de tomber et qu'ils ne sont pas bon 

ça augmente malheureusement et le maire de New York est vraiment pessimiste sur la situation accusant le président Américain de n'avoir pas fait les choses correctement 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

mince mauvaise traduction de ce que je voulais dire, je voulais dire que les chiffres viennent de tomber et qu'ils ne sont pas bon 

ça augmente malheureusement et le maire de New York est vraiment pessimiste sur la situation accusant le président Américain de n'avoir pas fait les choses correctement 

ok, ils attendent trop pour passer au confinement total partout c'est pareil au royaume-uni ils perdent du temps, les pays-bas ont choisi une autre tactique mais ils vont le payer très cher avec beaucoup de morts chez les plus fragiles

1 minute ago, firewall said:

ok, ils attendent trop pour passer au confinement total partout c'est pareil au royaume-uni ils perdent du temps, les pays-bas ont choisi une autre tactique mais ils vont le payer très cher avec beaucoup de morts chez les plus fragiles

je ne sais pas s'il y a vraiment une bonne ou une mauvaise tactique, dans tout les cas  il y a aura pas mal de mort 

le seul choix qu'il faudrait que tout les pays prennent, c'est celui d'un confinement total sans aucune permission comme les chinois, et encore ils s'en sortent seulement vraiment que maintenant alors qu'ils ont le problème depuis fin décembre  

on ne sortira pas de chez nous avant mai je pense