Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #9 January 2020

jugghead

scutus, Pulo, and anyone else who sees this, I just had a very good encounter with RLC when I complained about the cameras freezing in both real time and replay. It was very interesting in that they were very attentive this time. It was not what i am used to. Just an FYI and kudos to whomever is managing the site and/or customer service.

• Like 1

I apologize for veering off of what the topic for this thread is supposed to be for, but I have been pondering as to the recent 2 day non access/shutdown of the site here.

Although it was certainly unfortunate to have occurred, considering that the issues of members or guests not having any access to the site very recently before this latest shutdown because of supposed migrating to some other servers, and then having another period of non access not very long afterwards that seemed to be even 2 to 3 times as long, seemed not only unfortunate, but somewhat uncalled for as well.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

I apologize for veering off of what the topic for this thread is supposed to be for, but have been pondering as to the recent 2 day non access/shutdown of the site here.

Although it was certainly unfortunate to have occurred, considering that the issues of members or guests not having any access to the site very recently before this latest shutdown because of supposed migrating to some other servers, and then having another period of non access not very long afterwards that seemed to be even 2 to 3 times as long, seemed not only unfortunate, but somewhat uncalled for as well.

Hello Nick! Good to see you

My email to RLC. Please read from the bottom up.

On Wednesday, February 12, 2020, 12:13:22 PM EST, jugghead wrote:

Hello, and thank you again for contacting me. It appears the issue is resolved. I don't know how but if your team did something to rectify I thank you. Good day.

On Tue, Feb 11, 2020 at 11:13 AM, Support Team
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

If you keep having issues with RLC Replay, please, check it with other compatible with Replay browsers (Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox or Opera).

Let us know the result, please.

Thank you.
--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com

02/09/2020 20:40 - jugghead wrote:
No. The live cameras are now fixed. Thank you for that. I am impressed that you are more responsive than what I've experienced before. However, replay continues to be a problem. Please address this.

Again thank you for listening to my concerns. I have always been a supporter of your customer service even when others I know have not. Please continue to respond like this and I will tell others how well you did. 

The best companies listen to their subscribers. Thank you once more!

On Sat, Feb 8, 2020 at 12:44 AM, Support Team
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

Do you have this issue with all cameras? Do you still have this issue?

--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com

02/08/2020 00:27 - jugghead wrote:

Hello, the site is freezing almost every one to five minutes now. It has become intolerable. When are you going to address this?
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Well even Cam Caps is after me too just like rlc.i posted two NON-NUDE photos on here from rlc and the banned me twice and now my pic. was removed.well C C you won't have to worry about removing any more because i will not be posting any.              Well except this one. 

200.gif

what kind of pic you posted for she was removed? you always posted   funny pics on the forum i am curious to see this pic was removed, pm if you want

27 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Leora's got my favorite shirt on!

She certainly does make that shirt look quite appealing. But then again, it has seemed that she has with almost every clothing garment she gets and wears. Case in point....a Guns & Roses t-shirt she once wore sometimes as well as some of the other mid drift t's she chose to wear previously.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Well even Cam Caps is after me too just like rlc.i posted two NON-NUDE photos on here from rlc and the banned me twice and now my pic. was removed.well C C you won't have to worry about removing any more because i will not be posting any.              Well except this one. 

200.gif

We would only remove pictures from CamCaps if they break these rules: A) They're illegal, B) They are posted on 3rd Party servers or on our servers and then a DMCA take-down is ordered, or C) They are from outside the apartment or the tenants' personal social media accounts. Also, if a ton of other members REPORT the pix as Off-Topic or horrible, we will look and the picture ourselves and make a determination.

RLC will, of course, order a DMCA take-down every chance they get.

If the pictures were posted at the time that CC software was melting down, then they could have simply disappeared in the mess.

--You are a member in good standing. Sorry this happened to you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1