Darcie & Stifler (2020) Part #2

Farewell Darcie. A shame you left the project on such conditions. You deserved a much better sendoff for the time and moments you have have given your audience and remain in my very top females to watch. I wish you the best life after the project and hope one day you will consider making an appearance as a guest.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Farewell Darcie. A shame you left the project on such conditions. You deserved a much better sendoff for the time and moments you have have given your audience and remain in my very top females to watch. I wish you the best life after the project and hope one day you will consider making an appearance as a guest.

i think she took the good decision because there was no future in this hard relationship with stifler,

i would really have preferred to see stifler leave than darcie for see a new start with darcie but it will not happens, i stop here with this apartment i am not interested to see the stifler life

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, firewall said:

i think she took the good decision because there was no future in this hard relationship with stifler,

i would really have preferred to see stifler leave than darcie for see a new start with darcie but it will not happens, i stop here with this apartment i am not interested to see the stifler life

If Stifler was a good of a performer as he was when he first entered, I would have still been very much invested. But when he doesn't last more than 2 minutes now at sex and always wants to cum on the floor, there's really no point in watching his performance anymore. I still think he's one of the cooler guys on the site though. I'll always have respect for him as a person.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Darcie & Stifler (2020) Part #2
  • StnCld316 locked and unpinned this topic