Helena & Serj (2020) Part #2

In this new apartment they have copied the same thing they are doing in Ian and Deborah's apartment, recruiting all the parasites so they don't have to make any content for viewers. So do something for viewers if in the other apartment they don't do anything either? My opinion is that these two apartments plagued by parasitic children should disappear forever!

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Gudari said:

In this new apartment they have copied the same thing they are doing in Ian and Deborah's apartment, recruiting all the parasites so they don't have to make any content for viewers. So do something for viewers if in the other apartment they don't do anything either? My opinion is that these two apartments plagued by parasitic children should disappear forever!

Be careful @Gudari You are risking being accused of being too critical. You will certainly be advised not to complain and look at the other apartments.
Now criticism is a luxury that is granted only to a select few ...

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, budda said:

Ten cuidado @GudariTe arriesgas a ser acusado de ser demasiado crítico. Sin duda se le aconsejará que no se queje y mire los otros apartamentos.
Ahora la crítica es un lujo que se otorga solo a unos pocos elegidos ...

Yes, my friend! I've assumed that already! But you know I don't care what other people say! I will be accused of being repetitive but the phrase you have described here, if you don't like this apartment why look at it if you have 36 other apartments, it's like the description of real people living real life for VH but in this case for Camcaps... there's nowhere to grab him! You know who bites a part of their body has only one option, scratching!