B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #4 (February)

2 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Noldus, pls don't put the blame on us. She does not do anything for the audience.

How to like a girl who does not do anything for u?

previously, it took about a month for a "normal" girl to get used to the cameras. Now they have to deliver shows from day one ....

Some guys here will ever be happy, no matter what the girls do

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

previously, it took about a month for a "normal" girl to get used to the cameras. Now they have to deliver shows from day one ....

I even think that the short stays (and by short I mean also three months) make it that there is so little to see. 

The girls are just visiting and their real apartments are somewhere else. What RLC needs are more single or roommate apartments. Places where the girls really settle down and have a real life.

il y a 7 minutes, Noldus a dit :

I don't think anyone will expect a new girl to deliver from day one, I think IIRC only Elivira bated on her first day.

But if a girl still DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for one month, she does not deserve to stay on. Same as if you do not deliver for one whole month at your place of work, will your boss keep you beyond a month or keep you at all?

I know I don't watch Cindy daily but I am quite certain she gave ZERO INDICATION that she is able to deliver.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I don't think anyone will expect a new girl to deliver from day one, I think IIRC only Elivira bated on her first day.

But if a girl still DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for one month, she does not deserve to stay on. Same as if you do not deliver for one whole month at your place of work, will your boss keep you beyond a month or keep you at all?

I know I don't watch Cindy daily but I am quite certain she gave ZERO INDICATION that she is able to deliver.

I just want to know one thing, what is your cursor between a girl who does nothing and a girl who does things
Because I'm sorry to say it but I think Cindy, even if she didn't do a real show, still shared real things in the house

• Like 2