B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #4 (February)

56 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Back on the phone......🙄

Not much else to do for her at this time other than sleeping or be on the phone. She could be bating of course but don't think she will do on first night, let's see in a few days.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok @Alladino it's nosedived into the usual shit...😏

They can' t help it. For them it's work, they want to earn money and probably need a large number of viewers for that. That's why they all dress so slutty. That is the reason why they come together so often in such large numbers without guests and have these pseudo parties. 

The only way to save real life in RLC would be to restart the GOV Apartments completely. A different concept with other girls or at least with girls who are really ready to live there. Then maybe you could see a real party there, with real people and above all some actual guests. In the end you might see some couples formed (or some couple already joind the Party and not let there guy at home to give a Show) and you would see some real sex (no matter if boy/girl or girl/girl). And if not, it would not matter, because at least they had a real party. With Sara du Stella there was already briefly this approach. Something where the residents really had fun and that was not completely staged just for the camera. 

I see that Joy has adapted very well to the situation, but she should have a prosthesis built to hold the phone to her ear, she would be much freer, she has been around twenty hours since the phone came

So just to review since CC was down, Kim disappeared for more than 24 hours yet again yesterday and today. She's now disappearing 3-4 nights a week, often for 20+ hours at a time.

But not to worry, when she eventually came back she had a 'party' in her room where nothing at all happened and not a drop of alcohol was consumed. Why is she still here?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, timber said:

So just to review since CC was down, Kim disappeared for more than 24 hours yet again yesterday and today. She's now disappearing 3-4 nights a week, often for 20+ hours at a time.

But not to worry, when she eventually came back she had a 'party' in her room where nothing at all happened and not a drop of alcohol was consumed. Why is she still here?

Because you are still watching her!

10 minutes ago, timber said:

Kim, Blair, Loraine and Aria (who's apparently already left, although you wouldn't know it) should all be shown the door...Irma can also really be added to that list because it's her 13th stay and, imo, she's a pale shadow of her past self and needs to move on with her life...I'll leave Cindy off this list because she's hotter than a Naga chilli...:dodgy:

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Kim, Blair, Loraine and Aria (who's apparently already left, although you wouldn't know it) should all be shown the door...Irma can also really be added to that list because it's her 13th stay and, imo, she's a pale shadow of her past self and needs to move on with her life...I'll leave Cindy off this list because she's hotter than a Naga chilli...:dodgy:

she should be left off you list...she is new.  the rest of the girls should be sent away and never brought back!!

• Like 1

Il y a 11 heures, nagachilli2 a dit :

I hate to disagree with you but Cindy SHOULD BE ON THE LIST. She is clearly earning her euros off-cam and SHOWS NOTHING TO THE CAMERAS, NOT EVEN IN HER SHOWERS.

I don't think she is hot in any sense, Molly & Kelly are easily hotter and they provided for the audience. I take a 'less hot' girl any day over a supposedly hot BUT DO NOTHING GIRL.

DO-NOTHING GIRLS SHOULD BE OFF THE PROJECT BY END OF THEIR MONTH.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I hate to disagree with you but Cindy SHOULD BE ON THE LIST. She is clearly earning her euros off-cam and SHOWS NOTHING TO THE CAMERAS, NOT EVEN IN HER SHOWERS.

I don't think she is hot in any sense, Molly & Kelly are easily hotter and they provided for the audience. I take a 'less hot' girl any day over a supposedly hot BUT DO NOTHING GIRL.

DO-NOTHING GIRLS SHOULD BE OFF THE PROJECT BY END OF THEIR MONTH.

nicolas cage caprice GIF

Tu fais des caprices tout le temps?

Le 2/9/2020 à 9:34 AM, corvette84 a dit :

Aisha wasn't shy in the shower, but look what happened with her. I hope she didn't put a curse on the bed.

But we have Cindy who does nothing all day, no matter in what kind of space she is in and no matter what time, the only consistency from her is DO-NOTHINGNESS which she excels.

And not to mention extended periods in the kitchen & living room if yesterday can be a sample of her daily life in this house when she is in the house of course.