Noldus

B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #4 (February)

20 hours ago, winnlove said:

Yes, but it's another day, so enjoy what you see!

Amusez-vous, cette énième masturbation, pour moi après l'avoir vue cent fois, vient à l'ennui.

• Like 1

Another one of those absolutely ridiculous pseudo-lesbian shows in B4. 🤮😞

I will never understand how a site like RLC can become such a shit show in such a short time. 🤬

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Another one of those absolutely ridiculous pseudo-lesbian shows in B4. 🤮😞

I will never understand how a site like RLC can become such a shit show in such a short time. 🤬

So shit that you don't actually watch or subscribe now?...:dodgy:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

What is it, the night taken, for, the ass, Monica masturbates under the sheets, Kim and Ginger, ridiculous show, thanks RLC

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

I know a lot of people will disagree, but I'm not sure Ginger is in the "show" mode. Since she is here, she has ALWAYS been interested in girls ... Anyway, they are ALL here to entertain us... So if they give is action, why don't we just enjoy it , period !  

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

42 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I know a lot of people will disagree, but I'm not sure Ginger is in the "show" mode. Since she is here, she has ALWAYS been interested in girls ... Anyway, they are ALL here to entertain us... So if they give is action, why don't we just enjoy it , period !  

LOL i heard that Ginger has new fuck me marks on her and that she is definitely enjoying her outside stay while in Barcelona.....you people are fools for subbing to such ridiculous BS!!

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

So shit that you don't actually watch or subscribe now?...:dodgy:

Who says I'm looking at the whole thing? It is enough to see it on the preview. 

Who says I still have a subscription (or that the abo I had is not running out)? 

There are still some interesting apartments, even though the most interesting couple has just moved out, but RLC seems to waste almost all attention on this stupid GOV concept. Also here the quality goes noticeably down, more and more girls do not even look good anymore. But that RLC is not able to open some new couple apartments after all this time to the end of all the russian apartments is just pathetic. 

4 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

There are some things you just can't take seriously. GOV is so far away from real life that it is ridiculous to believe that anything is real there. 

Ginger is a show Girl. At the latest when a girl dances almost naked, with wings on her back, in a girls alone show on the living room table, you should know that none of this is real anymore. Gingers masturbation shows are the same. They look exactly like a chaturbate show. It's all about making money and has nothing to so with her private life. She probably doesn't even enjoy it. 

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL i heard that Ginger has new fuck me marks on her and that she is definitely enjoying her outside stay while in Barcelona.....you people are fools for subbing to such ridiculous BS!!

That the girls don't dare to bring their acquaintances to the GOV apartments is because of crybabies like you. That is the reason why in this apartments there are only silly shows and the girls go somewhere else to actually have some fun. 

Just checked Replay, seems like Kim is moving into Cindy's room while Cindy has moved out her luggage after packing it.

Likely Cindy is leaving soon, which is absolutely good news if true and maybe we will have 2 new girls in the main bedroom and a new girl to listen to Joy talking on the phone non-stop.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

Just checked Replay, seems like Kim is moving into Cindy's room while Cindy has moved out her luggage after packing it.

Likely Cindy is leaving soon, which is absolutely good news if true and maybe we will have 2 new girls in the main bedroom and a new girl to listen to Joy talking on the phone non-stop.

yea, Cindy is leaving - you guys don't like her....

• Sad 1

Could someone wake up the RLC IT technicians please, because the weeks go by without any improvements to the cameras which freeze constantly !!!!!?

ksya.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

yea, Cindy is leaving - you guys don't like her....

I actually don't mind her staying over Monica who I am tired of seeing along with Blair & Loraine...Those three need to go already ffs.

3 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Most probably Lily & Sandra