Hakeem General Chat Topic #2 2020 February

happyone

House doesn't make sense,dude isn't in place,then when is the lights are of,he receives the average looking "friends" in dark also.Its Unbeliable we only have three couples houses in a site called real life in cams.Dolls houses of pretending aren't real life I never cams.This house needs to be turned into a couples house,with a nice new couple.And this dude far far from view.

I don't know, to me it feels like a real apt now. What's so fake about a young single guy getting up different rendezvous in his apartment? His relationship with Asia was clearly fake but what he's doing now seems to be consistent with what he liked to do when Asia was around so I don't understand how it's fake. I'm actually glad has a single male apartment now since they were missing that before and they even managed to get a guy that can pull girls pretty well. So far pretty interesting.

• Like 1

Il y a 4 heures, nagachilli2 a dit :

Alors ne pensez-vous pas que c'est pour sa conversation stimulante, son sens de l'humour et son esprit ... et le fait qu'il est un vrai gars véridique ... 😏

Je plains cette fille, déjà d une, elle me plaît,de deux, elle m a l'air d être équilibré dans sa tête, de plus je pense vqu elle travaille qu elle a une vie sociale a l'extérieur. Après je ne sais pas dans quelles circonstances,elle a rencontré ce gigolo, mais elle mérite mieux . En tout cas il est moins bavard ces temps ci ..Asie était peut être niaise,donc il pouvait lui baratiner pleins de choses,tandis que cette rousse a l air plutôt intelligente.

Mais si elle est là pour sa bite ,elle trouvera vite sa suffisance quand elle se rendra compte qu il ne est que mytho

54 minutes ago, AntEater said:

I don't know, to me it feels like a real apt now. What's so fake about a young single guy getting up different rendezvous in his apartment? His relationship with Asia was clearly fake but what he's doing now seems to be consistent with what he liked to do when Asia was around so I don't understand how it's fake. I'm actually glad has a single male apartment now since they were missing that before and they even managed to get a guy that can pull girls pretty well. So far pretty interesting.

It might have had a different opinion from most viewers, if he had started out alone and not with Asia, and we saw how he lied and cheated on her. 

Of course, he still lies and lays as many women as he can

• Like 1

2 hours ago, happyone said:

It might have had a different opinion from most viewers, if he had started out alone and not with Asia, and we saw how he lied and cheated on her. 

Of course, he still lies and lays as many women as he can

He is a stupid liar and fucks everything that has breasts and a pussy. Such an idiot

Well Asianbabe from Zhengzhou has returned for another  round of maybe.."its too soon its too soon"...:biggrin:  but it didnt stop her going 2 rounds with HTU and then creeping out of the apartment when he fell asleep.."I find it difficult to sleep with someone.."  she said  lol

• Haha 1