Hakeem General Chat Topic #2 2020 February

happyone

40 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Hakeem and his ego escapes another night..

Thanks Adam...I think RLC will have to keep a close eye on proceedings with him...It could get very dirty for them if any of Hakeem's Harem delve any deeper...

I'm not sure if we'll see this girl again. She was getting too close for comfort, and squeaky bum time for the scumbag...I dislike the bloke with a passion but it's probably the most interesting apt right now...because of the suspense, not the sex...😏

10 hours ago, adamneve said:

HTU needs to change the bed sheets or get new linen. 

RussianBabe spotted stains :confused: on the bed and thought is was her..checking herself ......and then she knew that she's not the only one........but thats the risk he runs constantly..

Sooner or later he'll be exposed. All the stories he's got. Asian Babe, Mr Russian, Mrs Red and probably the neighbor? of yesterday. I hope that he blows up and gets really in trouble.

Is there anyone here that can make me understand the attraction to this apartment, I don't understand why I see that this apartment right now is number one or two of popular Apartments, and the guy is only sitting there with a girl just laying her head on his chest, at the same time, there's females that's actually nude, but this guy is fully dressed, and is absolutely doing nothing, but has the number one popular apartment??????

8 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Is there anyone here that can make me understand the attraction to this apartment, I don't understand why I see that this apartment right now is number one or two of popular Apartments, and the guy is only sitting there with a girl just laying her head on his chest, at the same time, there's females that's actually nude, but this guy is fully dressed, and is absolutely doing nothing, but has the number one popular apartment??????

LMAO...you know exactly why that would be the case.  he's literally fucking everything that walks or crawls in Prague, and let's face it, nobody pays $45.00 a month not to see sex.  people are on RLC for the sex and if anyone tells you any differently, they are a freaking liar!!

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO...you know exactly why that would be the case.  he's literally fucking everything that walks or crawls in Prague, and let's face it, nobody pays $45.00 a month not to see sex.  people are on RLC for the sex and if anyone tells you any differently, they are a freaking liar!!

Okay right now I'm not going to try to figure out why any straight guy wants to see this guy nude, but to answer your response, my question is that he's not having sex right now, and he's fully dressed, so how do you explain someone that's fully dressed and not having sex, has the number one or two or three Poplar apartments, for not doing anything but just sitting there

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

Okay right now I'm not going to try to figure out why any straight guy wants to see this guy nude, but to answer your response, my question is that he's not having sex right now, and he's fully dressed, so how do you explain someone that's fully dressed and not having sex, has the number one or two or three Poplar apartments, for not doing anything but just sitting there

i believe it's just people sitting at their computers waiting for something to happen in this apartment.  the track record is pretty damn good with him fucking like 14 girls so far.  i think a lot of people are now turned off enough by all the repeats and all the bullshit shows the repeats bring with them, that they would sit at their computer and watch some guy with a girl doing nothing because they know something is eventually going to happen.  let's face it, there is nothing else to watch from what i've been reading and Hakeem's place stays interesting to the viewing audience because they never know what he's going to be fucking next.

the show that is going on in B5 is a shit show and who in their right mind would want to watch that!!  B4 is boring because it's always the same shit day after day. B1 is boring and B2 is at B5.  The couples apartments are super boring because it's also the same shit day after day.  Leora's apartment only has Malia going for it as far as i'm concerned.  Last but not least is the freakazoid Masha and I personally don't understand why anyone would want to watch her!!

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i believe it's just people sitting at their computers waiting for something to happen in this apartment.  the track record is pretty damn good with him fucking like 14 girls so far.  i think a lot of people are now turned off enough by all the repeats and all the bullshit shows the repeats bring with them, that they would sit at their computer and watch some guy with a girl doing nothing because they know something is eventually going to happen.  let's face it, there is nothing else to watch from what i've been reading and Hakeem's place stays interesting to the viewing audience because they never know what he's going to be fucking next.

the show that is going on in B5 is a shit show and who in their right mind would want to watch that!!  B4 is boring because it's always the same shit day after day. B1 is boring and B2 is at B5.  The couples apartments are super boring because it's also the same shit day after day.  Leora's apartment only has Malia going for it as far as i'm concerned.  Last but not least is the freakazoid Masha and I personally don't understand why anyone would want to watch her!!

Well I particularly have no interest in couple sex, especially seeing any part of this guy nude, and I do understand your position, so let me just say this, enjoy his random fuck shows, with his random females.

Just now, esanders9863 said:

Well I particularly have no interest in couple sex, especially seeing any part of this guy nude, and I do understand your position, so let me just say this, enjoy his random fuck shows, with his random females.

I never liked hetero sex either and i'm not even a subscriber to RLC so I haven't seen any of his fuck shows and could care less who he brings home to bang!!  I was just trying to tell you what I thought might have been happening with a guy and a girl just laying around and getting top cam according to you.

• Like 1