Hakeem General Chat Topic #2 2020 February

happyone

22 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

It's really hard for me to say, that if a female is totally nude or doing something sexy, I will personally find it hard to say it's a pile of shite, but that's just me

I agree...but I've been here probably a damn sight longer that you, and I'm sick to death of these fucking shows...The 'cast' all act normally all day, whether it's in or out of the apt, then the director shouts 'action' and they all burst into showgirl/showguy mode...Hence it's shite!

A coupla girls on the forum here, not that we have many, think Bogdan is hotter than a Naga chilli!!..Dressed as he is tonight, do you still think that? Sadly B5 have lowered themselves to this level...☹️

I've never really been as disillusioned with RLC as I am now....

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Yet you comment here more than anybody else and comment on what he does. You are so full of shit.

Really...Check on your facts mate. I comment occasionally on the fact that I don't like the guy, but I rarely watch. In fact I often only react from CC comments on any RLC shit, because I'm not glued to it now like I was before...

I comment more here than anyone else...are you having a laugh...😏😏

12 minutes ago, hugelittle said:

i really don't know what to watch RLC or CC.......LMAO............. both rlc and cc are entertaining..........

I've been on both for quite a while now Huge, but I honestly find CC much more entertaining. However I feel I need to watch RLC, no matter how boring I find it right now, to contribute to the forum accurately...

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Sergio said:

This guy, he loves risk, at first he never uses a condom, seeing how many girls he changes, ditto for the girls, they love risk too.

Prague probably has a very good free healthcare system so they don't care. A Canadian friend once told me that condoms and STI's are not seen as a big deal there because of the free healthcare available. Chlamydia is very easy to treat and HIV is no longer a death threat. I was shocked, but this is how some people think.

I am not sure about you guys but I like this girl. I think it is not unreasonable to think that RLC might offer her a role in this apartment if Hakeem asks for her.

But right now, our Hakeem pal here is having the week of his life so probably a long-term replacement for Asia is probably off the table for now.

The short-haired girl who arrived before the chubby girl is nice too but I think she might be just an one-off or will just be visiting.

43 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I am not sure about you guys but I like this girl. I think it is not unreasonable to think that RLC might offer her a role in this apartment if Hakeem asks for her.

But right now, our Hakeem pal here is having the week of his life so probably a long-term replacement for Asia is probably off the table for now.

The short-haired girl who arrived before the chubby girl is nice too but I think she might be just an one-off or will just be visiting.

Finally a person that actually looks at this apartment, I have a question, what sense does it make to offer any girl a chance to have free room and board, because this guy has free room and board, so his only job is to supply the random Fuck Shows for RLC, and adding a female to this apartment, definitely would not stop him from having his random Fuck Shows with other girls, regardless of a female that actually will be staying there for free with him

Il y a 2 heures, esanders9863 a dit :

Finally a person that actually looks at this apartment, I have a question, what sense does it make to offer any girl a chance to have free room and board, because this guy has free room and board, so his only job is to supply the random Fuck Shows for RLC, and adding a female to this apartment, definitely would not stop him from having his random Fuck Shows with other girls, regardless of a female that actually will be staying there for free with him

So what are you really asking? I don't understand you here.

31 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

So what are you really asking? I don't understand you here.

Are you serious, did you make a comment stating that RLC will not be unreasonable to offer this specific girl( that's one of his regular girls I presume in his random Fuck Shows) a role in this apartment

21 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Is there anyone here that can make me understand the attraction to this apartment, I don't understand why I see that this apartment right now is number one or two of popular Apartments, and the guy is only sitting there with a girl just laying her head on his chest, at the same time, there's females that's actually nude, but this guy is fully dressed, and is absolutely doing nothing, but has the number one popular apartment??????

I think you mix two issues, the amount of comments does not indicate his popularity (in the positive sense, regardless of sex or non-sex) guy behavior is controversial. Both about his initial definition as a couple (RLC fault) and his attitude towards Asia and his lies about the cameras. It is clear that many (positive or negative) arguments are voiced.

In other hand that could be that's the Real Life that many  talking about here 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, rebliz said:

I think you mix two issues, the amount of comments does not indicate his popularity (in the positive sense, regardless of sex or non-sex) guy behavior is controversial. Both about his initial definition as a couple (RLC fault) and his attitude towards Asia and his lies about the cameras. It is clear that many (positive or negative) arguments are voiced.

In other hand that could be that's the Real Life that many  talking about here 

First thing if you are a living breathing person, that's real life, now I agree that within your life you may have to sacrifice some morals, or embellish sometimes, but you may have to do whatever you have to do to survive this crazy unforgiving life we live in, but this guy real life is not a typical life everyone has, because he does not have to work a 8 to 10 hour a day job like a typical real life person, so his only job is to do whatever he needs to do to get a female to his apartment to have sex with, and by the way he could very easily just have sex at her apartment, instead of constantly and routinely having these routine sex shows for RLC... know I have to say this, this is only my opinion