Hakeem General Chat Topic #2 2020 February

happyone

19 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

First thing if you are a living breathing person, that's real life, now I agree that within your life you may have to sacrifice some morals, or embellish sometimes, but you may have to do whatever you have to do to survive this crazy unforgiving life we live in, but this guy real life is not a typical life everyone has, because he does not have to work a 8 to 10 hour a day job like a typical real life person, so his only job is to do whatever he needs to do to get a female to his apartment to have sex with, and by the way he could very easily just have sex at her apartment, instead of constantly and routinely having these routine sex shows for RLC... know I have to say this, this is only my opinion

He does have a job, maybe not full-time but that's a lot more than a lot of RLC residents. Some of the girls he brings are girls he works with. How do you know he doesn't fuck at their place as well. From conversations we know that he's been into a couple of their apartments as well.

So my question to you is, why does he bother you so much?

2 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

but this guy real life is not a typical life everyone has, because he does not have to work a 8 to 10 hour a day job like a typical real life person, so his only job is to do whatever he needs to do to get a female to his apartment to have sex with,

i strongly disagree. From monday to friday he is waking up at 07:00; leaving at 08:00 and coming back around 18:00. Since he is not with Asia many times he had to let her chicks sleep in the apartment and go to work. He definitely has a classic 9-17 job.

According to himself he is supposed to work for a very huge US IT  company.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, AntEater said:

He does have a job, maybe not full-time but that's a lot more than a lot of RLC residents. Some of the girls he brings are girls he works with. How do you know he doesn't fuck at their place as well. From conversations we know that he's been into a couple of their apartments as well.

So my question to you is, why does he bother you so much?

First off I did say it's just my opinion, and by the way, no one bothers me, so is it against the rules on this forum to ask questions of someone you have absolutely no knowledge of

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

i strongly disagree. From monday to friday he is waking up at 07:00; leaving at 08:00 and coming back around 18:00. Since he is not with Asia many times he had to let her chicks smeep in the partment and go to work. He definitely has a classic 9-17 job.

According to himself he is supposed to work for a very huge US IT  company.

Like I stated to the other person who responded to my comment, that this was only my opinion, because I have never visited this apartment before, and I only know by observing the popularity of Apartments that's listed on the previews, so my curiosity has been answered and I honestly don't want to know any more beyond that point

41 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

First thing if you are a living breathing person, that's real life, now I agree that within your life you may have to sacrifice some morals, or embellish sometimes, but you may have to do whatever you have to do to survive this crazy unforgiving life we live in, but this guy real life is not a typical life everyone has, because he does not have to work a 8 to 10 hour a day job like a typical real life person, so his only job is to do whatever he needs to do to get a female to his apartment to have sex with, and by the way he could very easily just have sex at her apartment, instead of constantly and routinely having these routine sex shows for RLC... know I have to say this, this is only my opinion

These are just excuses so you can feel better about yourself because you can't be like him

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Sergio said:

This guy, he loves risk, at first he never uses a condom, seeing how many girls he changes, ditto for the girls, they love risk too.

Yeah true but this time Madame Red allowed him... no resistance when she guided him in..

36 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

First off I did say it's just my opinion, and by the way, no one bothers me, so is it against the rules on this forum to ask questions of someone you have absolutely no knowledge of

18 minutes ago, AntEater said:

huh?

Are you serious, you have no idea what I was trying to say

• Confused 1

42 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

First off is everyone either confused or have Bic Hang-Ups, when a person ask questions regarding this guy, you are so in love and defensive over, anyway like I said earlier in a comment that my question was answered

• Confused 2

57 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

First off is everyone either confused or have Bic Hang-Ups, when a person ask questions regarding this guy, you are so in love and defensive over, anyway like I said earlier in a comment that my question was answered

You're talking to yourself 

2 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Don't walk away from statements you made. You did not ask a question, you made a statement which was factually wrong and you got corrected.