Masturbate

Guest dianar

Guest Squirrel

She is fingering herself now, im watching Big Bang Theory on her tv.

Well, we certainly hope YOU are not jacking off to Big Bang Theory.  :o

Guest Squirrel

Yep, JoshieUndead, that's pretty much how RLC works.

At least you SAW her. I'm missing everybody now days, nobody is home, and I can't even see Lora's cat. And Lora's cat is, well, clearly the most amazing RLC pet that ever existed...

Have a blast...

Yep, JoshieUndead, that's pretty much how RLC works.

At least you SAW her. I'm missing everybody now days, nobody is home, and I can't even see Lora's cat. And Lora's cat is, well, clearly the most amazing RLC pet that ever existed...

Have a blast...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just to say; I do not know what exactly the cat did, but I am sure that Maya's dog is a witness to all the sexual activity.I am sure it  even had some thoughts about Maya's ass. (reloading the picture that prove it) See for yourself...

Guest Squirrel

1) Lora's cat is bipedal. It's a meerkat. That cat is awesome.

2) Nora's dog has seen plenty. We're trying to extract him from his situation so he can be debriefed. We hate to loose such a good agent.

3) Of course, I didn't see the Maya picture you posted. Everybody loves Maya. I really miss her sparkle and personality. But she's never there when I check in. I need to move to another twilight zone, I guess. Lucky dog. Lucky fish...and I don't think the cat will share information...

Have a blast.

Guest Squirrel

Sie hat eh so eine komische Votze...

Schamlippen wie ein Zelt!!! ;D

That translates as:

"Labia like a tent!" in Englisch or in het Engels in Dutch. Methinks this tent will not protect us from the Golden Rain when it must flow.

And good fuckin' luck translating my statement back into your native language. Google translate doesn't translate Olde English, Anglo-Saxon, or American slang very well...

But we understand the graphic idea which you have presented. I'm not so sure I'd be adverse to such an excess of female external organs on an occasional basis. "Spice of Life," type of thing.